Post your blackpilled life incidents

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
@Amnesia @Salludon please post experiences you had similar to this

Story time
I used to chat with this girl whome i met during a school reunion. We were in the same class. I have a chad best friend who lives nearby too. While chatting with her she mentioned about him " Do you know Brad? Haven't seen him since school". I was quite bluepilled and i said " oh he lives near me. " Then she asked if it's ok to give his number. I gave it to her .

After that she stopped talking to me. I was little depressed at first but went back to my usual business. Then after 2-3 weeks i met the chad friend. He asked me if i was the one who gave his number to that girl . I asked him if anything is wrong. He chuckled and said " oh my god she's such a pain in the ass bro. She keeps texting me always and i had to block her"
This would be one of my most brutal blackpilled moments ever. I'm trying to talk to some girl and she totally ignores me. Meanwhile, she keeps texting my best friend and gets blocked. We both are same age, same neighborhood and even same financial position. Still he is considered superior because he's 3 inches taller than me and has more bonemass.

Please post more stories like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Madhate and Deleted member 6403
A few weeks ago me and my friend were standing outside the gym talking and there was this milf sitting across the street in her car. She came out of the car and waved her hand at us and asked us to come to her. I asked my friend to go talk to her maybe she needs help with something. He was halfway across the street and she said loudly, “Not you, the other one”. My friend came back and said, “bro shes asking for you”. So i went to her and she started asking me random questions like, “Where do you live?” “What do you do?” I answered her questions and she said “You’re very handsome i just had to take a closer look at you”.

I came back to my friend and told her what just happened and he was fucking shook. He experienced blackpill firsthand.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Celexawer, Kmscurry, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
A few weeks ago me and my friend were standing outside the gym talking and there was this milf sitting across the street in her car. She came out of the car and waved her hand at us and asked us to come to her. I asked my friend to go talk to her maybe she needs help with something. He was halfway across the street and she said loudly, “Not you, the other one”. My friend came back and said, “bro shes asking for you”. So i went to her and she started asking me random questions like, “Where do you live?” “What do you do?” I answered her questions and she said “You’re very handsome i just had to take a closer look at you”.

I came back to my friend and told her what just happened and he was fucking shook. He experienced blackpill firsthand.
i feel sad for your friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Tales from a cave in pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Gunna and sytyl
i feel sad for your friend
He acted really cool about it but the way she said “not you, the other one”. That must have hurt him for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
too many to remember tbh, off the top of my head I know of one girl who seemed sweet/cute/feminine/high grades etc. found out she gave 2 (good looking) guys blowjobs at a party

in grade 9 jfl

also going from ugly to somewhat good looking from teen years -> adult and noticing the difference in how people treat me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Looks234 and Madhate
off the top of my head I know of one girl who seemed sweet/cute/feminine/high grades etc. found out she gave 2 (good looking) guys blowjobs at a party

in grade 9 jfl
That’s a bit late for giving blowjobs
Most girls start at grade 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Looks234 and sytyl