Post your definition of race baiting

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Race baiting

A term used by white people to dismiss criticism and objection to racist policies or racial discrimination; attempting to discrediting the critic as a person inciting racial tension when none (supposedly) actually exists. Functionally equivalent to a Red Herring designed to distract the audience from the real issue (IE pre-existing racial tension).

Essentially, use of the phrase indicates a desire to stop discussions of racial tension. Probably because they make white people feel really uncomfortable.
"Why is it cops harass black people so much more than white people ?"

"Stop trying to rile people up! You're just Race Baiting!"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
No such thing. Niggers just go ape mode when someone calls out their niggerly manners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and GIGAFINESSOR
Blame any crime on the nigger, they'll chimp out

No such thing. Niggers just go ape mode when someone calls out their niggerly manners
But they have been oppressed by white people for 100 + years and the system favors white people

Also , is mentioning BBC race baiting ? It's just a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Blame any crime on the nigger, they'll chimp out
most of the time from the method and sheer low iq of the crime, it can be accurately attributed to niggers.

Racebaits are useless hate threads trying to spew vitriol. Race pill threads and race discussions are allowed but they must be kept civil.

most of the time from the method and sheer low iq of the crime, it can be accurately attributed to niggers.
So you are saying a black person can never be arrested for white collar crime ( hacking for eg )

I think white collar crimes fks more people and should carry greater sentence

But the system always saves white people

Racebaiting is what stormfront subhumans do all day on this site instead of getting jobs and lives. I found out some of you are in your 20s Jesus Christ- I’m only 16 and I hope I won’t be as pathetic as any of you when I get to your age

Users who are viewing this thread

Back