Reactions: Schizotypalcel, h111, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
@sexy @cromagnon @cooldude1231 @h111 @xantrooper

• +1
Reactions: h111, chudlite, xantrooper and 2 others
Allison by Slowdive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: h111, IAMNOTANINCEL, xoollo and 2 others
My father likes Queen and he would listen to songs of the band when I was younger, which introduced me to their music. The first time I heard Queen by myself was on YouTube after misclicking the thumbnail of a video that was right below it. Before I could revert what I had done, the clip started to play. It was Killer Queen. I couldn't avert my eyes from the monitor. I became obsessed with the band. Then I let my hair grow, painted my nails, wore bracelets, and did every sort of thing to resemble my heroes. I was picked on and made fun of by some boys who couldn't grasp the female gaze.

Now Killer Queen is my favorite song again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Snoofy, chudlite, xoollo and 3 others
My father likes Queen and he would listen to songs of the band when I was younger, which introduced me to their music. The first time I heard Queen by myself was on YouTube after misclicking the thumbnail of a video that was right below it. Before I could revert what I had done, the clip started to play. It was Killer Queen. I couldn't avert my eyes from the monitor. I became obsessed with the band. Then I let my hair grow, painted my nails, wore bracelets, and did every sort of thing to resemble my heroes. I was picked on and made fun of by some boys who couldn't grasp the female gaze.

On the whole I don't really care for Queen but that's a pretty good song.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, ey88 and sexy
Root of all LUCKI

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and ey88

So good

I used to listen to so much classic rock, pink floyd, the doors, and led zeppelin were my most played artists last year, idk why I stopped

• +1
Reactions: sexy and chudlite
Dark harvest and i was just screaming deletee in my room lol
Probably changing at midnight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88 and chudlite
Is bladee an acquired taste. I just cant with drain gang in general man. Yung lean (dk if its even drain gang) i can find myself listening to this just nah

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Ultimate Subhuman™ and ey88
Is bladee an acquired taste. I just cant with drain gang in general man. Yung lean (dk if its even drain gang) i can find myself listening to this just nah
Yeah, once it clicks you will love it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and xoollo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xantrooper, truthhurts and ey88
@sexy @cromagnon @cooldude1231 @h111 @xantrooper

new 2hollis song is so good idk why the fucker only uploaded it to his spam insta though and why he made such a gooner mv

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88

• +1
Reactions: Snoofy and ey88

ABBA -

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
“The love I lost” by fried by fluoride and Eleanor rigby by the Beatles :feelsautistic:

• +1
Don't have one, If I had to listen to one song forever, I couldn't choose

• +1
based

• +1
Thats my favorite bladee song too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and ey88