Post your hairmaxxing guide ITT

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I have rough frizzy hair and i am also norwooding. Could you guys please suggest me some routine to save hair and get thicker,shiner hair

Gallons of coconut oil is all it takes for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
No shampoo. Co-wash. Deva Curl products if your hair type is from 2 to 4abc.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, karbo, IWantToMax and 1 other person
curly hair can be good on males. Try having a fucking straight hair like mine. I cant style it.
But it's frizzy and now I'm norwooding

Finasteride

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 685
curly hair can be good on males. Try having a fucking straight hair like mine. I cant style it.
i feel u. curly, wavy, coiled whatever you can style all them, but you cant fucking do shit with straight.
my hair routine is basically shampooing only once a week (since it strips the hail of its natural oils, so even less volume if u shampoo)

i style it by applying hair mousse, then blowdry it to make it as messy and voluminous as possible. its pathetically straight and volumeless, so my 'styled' hair looks more volumeless than someone's natural hair

this is why my plan is to leanmaxx, that way my face will look better, thus i dont have to rely on my hair to make me look good
95% of the time my hair looks fuckin shit

• +1
castor oil showers

What I do for mine (but only for couple of days now):
  • Oral castor oil, 2x5ml
  • Oral peppermint oil, 3 capsules of Swansow, but probably should be used topically
  • Dermaroller 1mm every 5 days
  • Regenepure DR + NT
  • Mk677 is on its way, will dose 30-40 mg per day
  • Probably gonna go with peptides and/or GH as well for that hghmaxxing

• +1
Wash hair with conditioner evwry 2 weeks.

Wash hair with water 1-2 times a week. Use a boar bristle brush everyday.

That's what works for me. Hair is luscious, and wavy. Whereas this time last year it was a fried dry dull Frizzy pube-esque clump of hair.

• +1
i feel u. curly, wavy, coiled whatever you can style all them, but you cant fucking do shit with straight.
my hair routine is basically shampooing only once a week (since it strips the hail of its natural oils, so even less volume if u shampoo)

i style it by applying hair mousse, then blowdry it to make it as messy and voluminous as possible. its pathetically straight and volumeless, so my 'styled' hair looks more volumeless than someone's natural hair

this is why my plan is to leanmaxx, that way my face will look better, thus i dont have to rely on my hair to make me look good
95% of the time my hair looks fuckin shit
Exactly the same.

My hair is completely straight.
They're fucking hard to style, takes me like 10 minutes