Post your height-heaviest weight ever and current weight.

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
511.5 230 195 atm

Want to see how 'fixed' weight is. Also include a backstory if you have lost a lot or gained.

heaviest: 147
current: 146

max 120 kg 175 cm (fatcel truecel tier)
current 88 kg 175 cm
lowest 83 kg 175 cm

Heaviest 220 lbs
Current 150 lbs

social anxiety , no social circle and and i think that i was in the beginning of depression
and just one day i got epiphany tbh , started the gym and try to move as much as i can

social anxiety , no social circle and and i think that i was in the beginning of depression
and just one day i got epiphany tbh , started the gym and try to move as much as i can
Good on you tbh

Heaviest: 186 lbs at 6'
Current: 173 lbs at 5'11"

Height 6'5.75 at night
Weight 335
Now I weigh 298

Heaviest: 186 lbs at 6'
Current: 173 lbs at 5'11"
Old age? What age did you start losing some height?

Also if you dont mind answering when did you notice you started to lose a step physically if that makes sense?

Heabiest 231
Current 231

Height: 6 foot
Heaviest: 135 lbs
Current: 133

200lbs and i am currently 200lbs. ive been bloatmaxxing with creatine and GOMAD for a year

6’1
Heaviest: 165
Want to reach 190 ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
6’1
heaviest 260
current 198

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
heaviest now
current now

130-140

170 now

185 most

Heaviest 200
Lightest 175
Current 187
At 6,1

Heaviest 93kg current 77kg

Old age? What age did you start losing some height?

Also if you dont mind answering when did you notice you started to lose a step physically if that makes sense?
Honestly don't know when I lost height. I know I was 6' at 17. 18 months ago I had a doctor physical for first time in 40 years where they actually measured me, learned I was 5'11" [rage].

As far as losing a step, it would be incremental after an injury, I would be inactive for a period, then after recovering I would never be able to get to my previous speed, strength, reflex, whatever. Example, twisted both ankles unloading a truck about 15 years ago, could not run for like 3 months. Prior to that I was really fast, could do a 10k in like 38 minutes, after was never able to get within 10 seconds of my previous per mile times.

• +1
6ft
Heaviest weight: 178

i have an EXTREMELY high metabolism. i have to eat to the point of feeling sick every day to gain a substantial amount of weight in a reasonable amount of time

height 6'1 barefeet

heaviest weight 145

current weight 145

hope to stabilize at 160 before the end of january

Heaviest 220 lb
Current 182 lb
Lightest 155 lb (skinnyfat no muscle)

• +1
i have an EXTREMELY high metabolism. i have to eat to the point of feeling sick every day to gain a substantial amount of weight in a reasonable amount of time

height 6'1 barefeet

heaviest weight 145

current weight 145

hope to stabilize at 160 before the end of january
It's not your metabolism, excluding a medical condition your metabolism might might be 10% higher which is the equivalent of eating like a doghnut or two. If you can force feed a doghnut just lol.

It's not your metabolism, excluding a medical condition your metabolism might might be 10% higher which is the equivalent of eating like a doghnut or two. If you can force feed a doghnut just lol.
it is my metabolism, west african genetics nearly force you to be lanky. my older brother is 6'0 112, and my dad is 6'3 130

im the only one whos made an effort to gain weight.

it is my metabolism, west african genetics nearly force you to be lanky. my older brother is 6'0 112, and my dad is 6'3 130

Might be slightly related to your metabolism, but you sure as hell aren't eating as much as I do

Might be slightly related to your metabolism, but you sure as hell aren't eating as much as I do
i promise i've been eating more than you these past few weeks son.

yesterday i ate: huge pot of oatmeal. 3 apples. bowl of carrots. large plate of spaghetti. 6 eggs scrambled. + half a bag of chex mix

today i ate (so far) 2 mcchicken, 1 cheeseburger, large fry, large soda, slice of pecan pie, bowl of yogurt and granola. (still going to eat more today)

ARE YOU MIRIN SON? I WAS 130 POUNDS AT THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER. IN FACT I AM EATING AS WE SPEAK. I WORK OUT 4 TIMES A DAY FOR 30 MINUTES EACH TIME AS WELL (2 HOURS), SO I AM NOT JUST GETTING FAT.

Height: 178cm
Current weight: 142 lbs
Heaviest: 142 lbs

I'll list what I ate yesterday to wreck my diet. Tell me if it's relatable.

2 cans of tuna bout 500cals
1 large bag of crisps 400 cals
1 protein shake 300 cals
A whole plate of roast beef and potatoes 800 cals
2 beers 200 cals
Half a family block of chocolate 600 cals
1 pb and jelly sandwhich 300 cals
A bowel of pasta with bolognese 600cals

Some other shit I can't remember and that is actually preventing a full out binge.

It's your appetite not your metabolism.

I'll list what I ate yesterday to wreck my diet. Tell me if it's relatable.

2 cans of tuna bout 500cals
1 large bag of crisps 400 cals
1 protein shake 300 cals
A whole plate of roast beef and potatoes 800 cals
2 beers 200 cals
Half a family block of chocolate 600 cals
1 pb and jelly sandwhich 300 cals
A bowel of pasta with bolognese 600cals

Some other shit I can't remember and that is actually preventing a full out binge.

It's your appetite not your metabolism.
yesterday i ate: huge pot of oatmeal. 3 apples. bowl of carrots. large plate of spaghetti. 6 eggs scrambled. + half a bag of chex mix

today i ate (so far) 2 mcchicken, 1 cheeseburger, large fry, large soda, slice of pecan pie, bowl of yogurt and granola. (still going to eat more today)

ARE YOU MIRIN SON? I WAS 130 POUNDS AT THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER. IN FACT I AM EATING AS WE SPEAK. I WORK OUT 4 TIMES A DAY FOR 30 MINUTES EACH TIME AS WELL (2 HOURS), SO I AM NOT JUST GETTING FAT.

So the day you ate the burgers and fries your daily calorie intake is like 2.5k and the previous day you ate like sub 2k

Nobody is mirin you ethopian appetite and normal metabolism consisting of undereating and being active. Smh

154cm

i have never lifted a single dumbell in my life

So the day you ate the burgers and fries your daily calorie intake is like 2.5k and the previous day you ate like sub 2k

Nobody is mirin you ethopian appetite and normal metabolism consisting of undereating and being active. Smh
sub 2k u utter retard??

6 eggs = ~450 calories
3 apples = ~285 calories
4 cups of oatmeal = ~470 calories
large plate of spaghetti with meat sauce = ~700 calories
half a bag of chex mix = ~105 calories
around 40 baby carrots = ~160 calories

= ~2,170 calories at least

also that was a light day

also son, the fact that my metabolism plays a big part in my struggle to gain weight is further evidenced by the fact that if i eat scantily for even a few days, i can drop down like 10 lbs or more in weight, son. YOU ARE INDEED MIRIN

sub 2k u utter retard??

6 eggs = ~450 calories
3 apples = ~285 calories
4 cups of oatmeal = ~470 calories
large plate of spaghetti with meat sauce = ~700 calories
half a bag of chex mix = ~105 calories
around 40 baby carrots = ~160 calories

= ~2,170 calories at least

also that was a light day

also son, the fact that my metabolism plays a big part in my struggle to gain weight is further evidenced by the fact that if i eat scantily for even a few days, i can drop down like 10 lbs or more in weight, son. YOU ARE INDEED MIRIN
Did you actually call me a retard because I was able to get within 200 calories just off the top of my head? That's a compliment tbh.

You are eating 2.1k cals and are active and wonder why you can't gain weight? Are you sure your not retarded? Im not mirin at all, I have more lean bodymass than your entire weight and could probably pick your 6'3 dad over my head and throw him a few metres.

Why the fuck would you go to the effort of breaking down what you ate to prove it's still under 3k? Get it through your skull that your EATING LIKE A FUCKING TWINK. There is nothing more to it. Once again not miring at all, Good luck force feeding yourself to gain 40lbs of lean muscle to even be in my fucking ball park you twink fuck.

Did you actually call me a retard because I was able to get within 200 calories just off the top of my head? That's a compliment tbh.

You are eating 2.1k cals and are active and wonder why you can't gain weight? Are you sure your not retarded? Im not mirin at all, I have more lean bodymass than your entire weight and could probably pick your 6'3 dad over my head and throw him a few metres.

Why the fuck would you go to the effort of breaking down what you ate to prove it's still under 3k? Get it through your skull that your EATING LIKE A FUCKING TWINK. There is nothing more to it. Once again not miring at all, Good luck force feeding yourself to gain 40lbs of lean muscle to even be in my fucking ball park you twink fuck.
son u are indeed retarded and being logically destroyed by a high iq mogging machine such as myself. why do you continue to humiliate yourself?

as i said, that was a light day you utter subhuman. today i will hit 3.5k (already ate the mcdonalds shit, pecan pie, and yogurt and gronola)

reminder i am 16 and 6'1 with a 23 inch bideltoid, so even if i wanted to drop down to 130, i would STILL mog you into submission irl, you bloated 5'11 obese manlet. its OVER for u
tenor.gif

son u are indeed retarded and being logically destroyed by a high iq mogging machine such as myself. why do you continue to humiliate yourself?

as i said, that was a light day you utter subhuman. today i will hit 3.5k (already ate the mcdonalds shit, pecan pie, and yogurt and gronola)

reminder i am 16 and 6'1 with a 23 inch bideltoid, so even if i wanted to drop down to 130, i would STILL mog you into submission irl, you bloated 5'11 obese manlet. its OVER for u
tenor.gif
Can't even mog your weight to 150lbs lmao

Reminder you are a 16 yo twink.

Last edited:
5'10''
Heaviest : 180lbs -- Very spilled over and puffy look, felt like shit
Current: 162 -- much tighter all around but want to hit 150 eventually.

Can't even mog your weight to 150lbs lmao

Reminder you are a 16 yo twink.
didnt read. keep barking for me like the loyal dog you are

im currently heaviest ever and can't really bulk any more even though i want to. cant get over the 155 mark (5'9) as im depressed with no appetite and terrible muscle growth genetics.

heaviest: 137kg (302 lbs)

current: 115kg (250ish)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tony
Heaviest: 210
Current: 195

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486