Post your ideal social circle.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Lets just be honest some of us have no close friends and don't even have a social circle. If we did, we wouldn't be rotting on this forum. I never really had more than 1-2 friends at the same time. The only time I had the opportunity to be apart of a social circle was probably for church related stuff, problem is I'm atheist and I have nothing in common with the people there. For me I would only want 4-5 guy friends who hit the gym, travel, are entrepreneur minded, have shit going for them and like to get fucked up (drunk,high) occasionally. Think about Geralt, Lambert and Eskel in the witcher 3 with 1-2 more people.
The Witcher 3 ♥ 3 Witchers Get Drunk and Put on Yennefer's Clothes

I'd want to take my cock and cuck an entire high school like my boy, Jimmy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181230-014130.png
    Screenshot_20181230-014130.png
    659.9 KB · Views: 24
Lets just be honest some of us have no close friends and don't even have a social circle. If we did, we wouldn't be rotting on this forum. I never really had more than 1-2 friends at the same time. The only time I had the opportunity to be apart of a social circle was probably for church related stuff, problem is I'm atheist and I have nothing in common with the people there. For me I would only want 4-5 guy friends who hit the gym, travel, are entrepreneur minded, have shit going for them and like to get fucked up (drunk,high) occasionally. Think about Geralt, Lambert and Eskel in the witcher 3 with 1-2 more people.
The Witcher 3 ♥ 3 Witchers Get Drunk and Put on Yennefer's Clothes
View attachment 9787View attachment 9788
Idk man, probably 4-5 close friends (have 3 atm). Other than that 20-30 regular friends (international).
Tbh the amount is usually a shitty predictor on happiness and future success.

Unfortunately, most people cannot be trusted and even people who you consider close to you can be quite manipulative and two faced. This is why boundaries and not being a doormat is paramount. You should also choose people who are into self improvement and not junkies/druggies.

There's also no way i would be friends with girls (like many guys in my age are), not only is it the epitome of orbiting and cuckoldry but they are boring, dumb and whiny. Would definitely have female acquaintances for social status and potential girls tho.

Like 1-2 female friends who are chill and weird
And 2-3 male friends who are blackpilled, conservative and ambitious

DFC5C712 44B1 4B1B 935F 31D1C4C66F06

I want smth like this on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I wish I could have Peters social circle. Literally every person in town is his friend
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I have one friend who basically set the bar for all future friendships tbh. x4 more of him pls. And maybe female friends.