Post your latisse/careprost results here

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I only see the same results being posted on here, and none of them are from actual users on here.

Oral minoxidil mogs this shit to death tbh. Bimatoprost gave me temporary UEE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed and N1666
Oral minoxidil mogs this shit to death tbh. Bimatoprost gave me temporary UEE
Sounds high inhib, but I don't want to use oral minox for the sole purpose of growing my lashes due to the effects on the heart. I'll just have to see how latisse effects my eye area its already shit so I don't care that much

Sounds high inhib, but I don't want to use oral minox for the sole purpose of growing my lashes due to the effects on the heart. I'll just have to see how latisse effects my eye area its already shit so I don't care that much
It literally burns fat locally. It barely did shit to my eyelashes regardless.

I do 2.5mg sublingual minoxidil and my eyebrows are so fucking dense and my eyelashes have essentially doubled in length. Zero sides

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It literally burns fat locally. It barely did shit to my eyelashes regardless.

I do 2.5mg sublingual minoxidil and my eyebrows are so fucking dense and my eyelashes have essentially doubled in length. Zero sides
Highest IQ thing I've read on this forum lmao. Brb gonna buy some oral minoxidil

I only see the same results being posted on here, and none of them are from actual users on here.
What are you a fag? Why do you wanna se other man's eyelashes?

• Hmm...
What are you a fag? Why do you wanna se other man's eyelashes?
Are you a low iq retard? I want to see how latisse has effected other people, how does that make me a faggot?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
been using for about 1.5 months great results i would say about 2mms of growth on top and 3mms on the bottom.. no eye fat loss that was cope and fearmongering...

oral minox bloatcels on suicidewatch rn

• +1
Are you a low iq retard? I want to see how latisse has effected other people, how does that make me a faggot?
You post on a gay forum full of Indians, you might as well stretch out your asshole for BBC, just like how your sister and mother do it.

You post on a gay forum full of Indians, you might as well stretch out your asshole for BBC, just like how your sister and mother do it.
Keep projecting bud, I’m not the one with men plastered all over my profile and a man showing off his abs as my avi JFL

Keep barking like the attention deprived dog you are.

Keep projecting bud, I’m not the one with men plastered all over my profile and a man showing off his abs as my avi JFL

Keep barking like the attention deprived dog you are.
You just can't stop talking about men and their abs, can't you see that you're just a sick little faggot. What did your dad not give you enough love or did he give too much?

Oh that's right most of you don't have a father figure or a mentor, and that's why you have to "Mog", because you're not part any community, you're just another lost soul.

You just can't stop talking about men and their abs, can't you see that you're just a sick little faggot. What did your dad not give you enough love or did he give too much?

Oh that's right most of you don't have a father figure or a mentor, and that's why you have to "Mog", because you're not part any community, you're just another lost soul.
That’s awfully specific, seems like you are trying to tell your life story to me. It’s okay lil bro we all have our different ways to cope. You clearly need to act like a tough guy on an incel forum to compensate for whatever pathetic life you must live.

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton