Post your most brutal blackpill experiences

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Even if you didnt personally expirence it from yourself , it could even be witnessing a blackpill from your pov , college , hs , party , etc

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 20891
my whole life is nothing but a big brutal blackpill experience. grew up pretty and popular and then got utterly annihilated during puberty. first hand experienced the difference in treatment and it's unbelievable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel, datboijj, justinzayn and 2 others
my whole life is nothing but a big brutal blackpill experience. grew up pretty and popular and then got utterly annihilated during puberty. first hand experienced the difference in treatment and it's unbelievable.
How did puberty hurt u?

How did puberty hurt u?
jaws didn't grow properly (recessed overbitecel), nose turned all whack and asymmetrical (now fixed). also got short hair which looked like shit on me due to hairline. all combined with being a skinny manlet and I looked like a real whack ass dude.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and justinzayn
e. grew up pretty and popular
fc3dc9a1-b445-4c15-932a-4dd794a79bdb-gif.1798582

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8608
girl approaching me and my good looking friend, asking him for his snap and completely ignoring me then leaving

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, gymmaxedhorse, Merćer and 4 others
girl approaching me and my good looking friend, asking him for his snap and completely ignoring me then leaving
What does he look like

Girls in my uni class/campus surrounding Chads.
Girls at uni flirting and smiling while talking to that cute guy.
100 of guys simping on a TikTok Stacy but she only replies to that hot guy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse, Merćer and 2 others
What does he look like
blonde blue eyes, very strong jaw, no failos really. Suprisingly though he is 5ft8 and i was arpund 6ft when that happened. That experience is what lead me to believe face > height

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
Girls in my uni class/campus surrounding Chads.
Girls at uni flirting and smiling while talking to that cute guy.
100 of guys simping on a TikTok Stacy but she only replies to that hot guy.
Do girls in uni approach first?

Being at a club and awkwardly standing next to a friend who just got approached by a girl because he Face mogs me. The fact that I heightmog him by 4 inches didn’t help.

Face pill

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
I was with my 6'2 good looking friend in the subway and we encountered a girl who used to go to our school. She was talking with him all the time and ignoring me.

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
Being at a club and awkwardly standing next to a friend who just got approached by a girl because he Face mogs me. The fact that I heightmog him by 4 inches didn’t help.

Face pill
If he was at least 6,0 then i believe thats why . How tall are you bro?

every girl that put "looking for relationship" on bumble just wants to chat when they match with me

5"7 pilled again

GL enough for match , not tall enough for a date😢

ok im prolly coping with GL but why tf would they match me if not free lunch ???????