Post your most brutal rejection stories here

True Paragon

True Paragon

Iron
I made a post yesterday recounting the worst rejection I've ever experienced, and it made me wonder how many users here have experienced even worse rejections. Feel free to post your most brutal rejection stories here. I'll post mine again with some added detail:

Around a year ago was the first time a woman refused to kiss me. We were both gamers and hardcore anime fans, and since our first date had gone splendidly I asked her out again to a bowling alley. After playing a game with her, we settled down on a couch in the lounge, and I leaned in to kiss her. But before I could do so, she blocked my face with her hand and said, "we're not there yet." Shortly after, she told me a story about how she hooked up with some guy at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. She wouldn't even kiss me on our second date despite everything we had in common and the great conversations we had, but gleefully let some stranger clap her cheeks after chatting with him for a bit.

After the date ended, I sent her a text about the accent anime characters have when they speak English. I told her that it was hilarious, because it absolutely is. To my surprise, she was offended by my comment and described it as "really fucking racist." I apologized repeatedly, but she refused to forgive me or continue dating me. Funny how foids will forgive Chads for saying extremely racist shit, but immediately reject less attractive men for making jokes that are barely even racist, lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, watah, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
not a rejection but ive been told i look like a girl by girls

• +1
Reactions: True Paragon
I hear about women speaking on previous partners very frequently when they are displeased with their current suitor. Must be some innate, subconsciously inherited response

my only rejection was in like 5th grade when i was retarded and barely spoke to the bitch but thought she was cute so went up and asked if she wanted to be my gf and she said her parents dont let her date (cap)

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Also if true story then sorry bro, sad to hear. Should’ve left as soon as they brought up other partners, but you’ll know next time if you encounter any attempted cuck bs

• +1
Life is all about looks and sorry bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Ascending2Tyrone and True Paragon
not a rejection but ive been told i look like a girl by girls
Perhaps this is something you could take advantage of? Aren't there women who like pretty boys? Maybe a bisexual women would find your combination of masculine and feminine features attractive.
Should’ve left as soon as they brought up other partners, but you’ll know next time if you encounter any attempted cuck bs
To be fair, I was the one who asked about her previous partners, but it was related to what we were discussing so it wasn't that awkward. But I definitely won't ask a woman about her dating/hookup history ever again.
my only rejection was in like 5th grade
Was it your only rejection because women find your desirable, or because you don't pursue women that often? I'm roughly a 6/10 and get rejected very often.
sorry bhai
Thanks, brother.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Was it your only rejection because women find your desirable, or because you don't pursue women that often? I'm roughly a 6/10 and get rejected very often.
Hoeinflation. Hopefully there are in the near future technology, that is able to influence the genetics so the baby will be a future Stacy or chad

Perhaps this is something you could take advantage of? Aren't there women who like pretty boys? Maybe a bisexual women would find your combination of masculine and feminine features attractive
impossible today, most women love someone older who will provide for them beacuse they all think they deserve that and they are worth that, while i look like a girl or a 11 year old boy, been called both

• +1
while i look like a girl or a 11 year old boy, been called both
Damn, that's rough. Have you had any success dating or hooking up so far? Or are things pretty hopeless for you?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
desirable, but nowadays i havent tested those waters

Just being on dates with girls and being ignored or ghosted afterwards

• +1
i have no rejection stories, but no acceptance stories either

• +1
I've always been rejected/ghosted/friendzoned by women. That's enough, I think

• +1
Damn, that's rough. Have you had any success dating or hooking up so far? Or are things pretty hopeless for you?
yeah i did, im not bad looking im just cucked by dogshit dimorphism, as you said i do well in certain niche which is bi and mentally ill bitches, funny enough 2-3 days ago i got and ioi from this mentally ill htb with nose piercing and dark red hair, took advantage of it and got the instagram

• +1
I made a post yesterday recounting the worst rejection I've ever experienced, and it made me wonder how many users here have experienced even worse rejections. Feel free to post your most brutal rejection stories here. I'll post mine again with some added detail:

Around a year ago was the first time a woman refused to kiss me. We were both gamers and hardcore anime fans, and since our first date had gone splendidly I asked her out again to a bowling alley. After playing a game with her, we settled down on a couch in the lounge, and I leaned in to kiss her. But before I could do so, she blocked my face with her hand and said, "we're not there yet." Shortly after, she told me a story about how she hooked up with some guy at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. She wouldn't even kiss me on our second date despite everything we had in common and the great conversations we had, but gleefully let some stranger clap her cheeks after chatting with him for a bit.

After the date ended, I sent her a text about the accent anime characters have when they speak English. I told her that it was hilarious, because it absolutely is. To my surprise, she was offended by my comment and described it as "really fucking racist." I apologized repeatedly, but she refused to forgive me or continue dating me. Funny how foids will forgive Chads for saying extremely racist shit, but immediately reject less attractive men for making jokes that are barely even racist, lol.
I I went over to kiss her and she got up from the couch.

• So Sad
She didn’t reject me she even cockblocked me telling girls at nightclubs she was my girlfriend

Found out she only liked the attention. I saw a screenshot when she told her friends she would have dated me if I was white.

I live far away from that city but the taste of the racepill brought me on this incel forum despite being borderline chadronelite

I saw a screenshot when she told her friends she would have dated me if I was white.
Brutal :feelsbadman:. But if you're actually a borderline chadlite, it's definitely not the end of the world for you. You can still get women who like you.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Brutal :feelsbadman:. But if you're actually a borderline chadlite, it's definitely not the end of the world for you. You can still get women who like you.
I do but trust me you never forget this type of stuff, it was the first and last time I had genuine feelings for a girl I was young and naive

• So Sad