Posted a selfie on my insta story the other day, a woman I know hit me up and started messaging me after seeing my story.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Basically the other day, I posted a mirror selfie of myself, got heaps of likes and views for it. This woman I already know from high school saw my story and decided to message me first even though she has been following me for ages now.

She told me about herself and how she knows me back from school. She asked me if I remember her… and the conversation flew off from there.

Thankfully this woman is not clapped in the face which is why I kept messaging her just out of kindness… although I keep forgetting to message her and go days, almost a week without messaging her. (It’s honestly my fault if she ever gets pissed off at why I don’t reply on time! :woke:)

I’m really not that interested in her, plus she lives overseas. But you know what? Female validation is female validation.

So yeah, the point is, just post a pic of yourself on your story and bitches might hit you up first fr. Give it a try. If you’re trying to get bitches and are super desperate for pussy (unlike me), then this tip should help you. :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Basically the other day, I posted a mirror selfie of myself, got heaps of likes and views for it. This woman I already know from high school saw my story and decided to message me even though she has been following me for ages now.

She told me about herself and how she knows me back from school. She asked me if I know her and all that and the conversation flew off from there.

Thankfully this woman is not clapped in the face which is why I kept messaging her just out of kindness… although I keep forgetting to message her and go days, almost a week without messaging her. (It’s honestly my fault if she ever gets pissed off at why I don’t reply on time! :woke:)

I’m really not that interested in her, plus she lives overseas. But you know what? Female validation is female validation.

So yeah, the point is, just post a pic of yourself on your story and bitches might hit you up first fr. Give it a try. If you’re trying to get bitches and are super desperate for pussy (unlike me), then this tip should help you. :)
Not clapped in the face is insane standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and john2
Basically the other day, I posted a mirror selfie of myself, got heaps of likes and views for it. This woman I already know from high school saw my story and decided to message me even though she has been following me for ages now.

She told me about herself and how she knows me back from school. She asked me if I remember her… and the conversation flew off from there.

Just post a pic of yourself to get bitches theory:ogre::feelsgood:
Shit gonna work for the Indian, 5.4 foot sub5 man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back