Posted face on 4chan and obese shut-in drug addicted neet femcel is offering to fly me out

GloGang300

GloGang300

Platinum
should I ascend? she doesn't look too awful for a fat hoe but she is fatter than she lead me on to believe. And is of course mentally deranged. Wanted to call me and when I picked up she was just fucking herself with a shampoo bottle. Said I look like the guy who groomed her online when she was 11 but then retracted the statement when I expressed disgust at the idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Squirtoutmabooty, RichardSpencel and 2 others
If you choose not to pass her over to me please

If you choose not to pass her over to me please
I'm LTN but I have niche Lookz and this bitch is claiming to have never been attracted to a guy this much before... you might not be good enough for her bro. just look like her molester theory
she's still fucking herself now and it's so incredibly strange because i'm completely detached and disinteresting and I have no idea why I am staying in the call

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Zikel_Nut and RichardSpencel
Way to get yourself killed by some mentally ill reddit-whale
I have no idea why I am staying in the call
Thats It Classic Tv GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Way to get yourself killed by some mentally ill reddit-whale

Thats It Classic Tv GIF by Sony Pictures Television
don't know what point u are trying to make here but u would be shocked and morbidly fascinated too if this happened to you. and a nigga had nun better to do

should I ascend? she doesn't look too awful for a fat hoe but she is fatter than she lead me on to believe. And is of course mentally deranged. Wanted to call me and when I picked up she was just fucking herself with a shampoo bottle. Said I look like the guy who groomed her online when she was 11 but then retracted the statement when I expressed disgust at the idea
fucking herself with a shampoo bottle

Don't she's crazy