Posting a vid of masturbating is fine but Barrett posts get you perma ban???

h111

h111

Anorexic
Explain why this is even a thing at .org first of all @Pei never said anything gay he even told me in a private message that he was always confused why people take things so seriously

And there were already 2 incidents I know of where a guy posted himself jacking off, and then they dont get banned

I think Pei was genuinely one of the best members here and after he got banned he is very disappointed and I agree how unfair it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., slavicpsycho and 8 others
IMG 4097

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NorwoodAscender
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @Orc

Wtf is going on here

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NorwoodAscender
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @nathan @ey88 @Darkeningstar @heightmaxxing @Vermilioncore @greycel @CopiumX

U guys agree or what

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and 3 others
Agree

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NorwoodAscender and h111
My point is that its interesting to see the ideas about barrett that pei is kind enough to share

But not nice to see another guy butt ass naked stroking it

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Melly, truthhurts and 2 others
Post a video of yourself jerking off to Barrett and you get to be a moderator??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, psychomandible, ChadL1te and 5 others
Not you h111, I’m talking about the guy who posted that
Hes probably saying it because its his inner thoughts and hes jealous of barrett maybe secretly has a crush on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, iblamehumphrey and ey88
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @Orc

Wtf is going on here
I believe it's because he was a repeat offender. He was given a rare second chance despite repeated warnings and he managed to screw it up just a few days after getting unbanned. Some people never learn, you can't really defend someone who constantly breaks the rules. And posting a video of oneself masturbating is gay as heck, not sure why that's not been tackled.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5incel125, truthhurts, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
Hes probably saying it because its his inner thoughts and hes jealous of barrett maybe secretly has a crush on him
Probably lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NorwoodAscender and h111
I believe it's because he was a repeat offender. He was given a rare second chance despite repeated warnings and he managed to screw it up just a few days after getting unbanned. Some people never learn, you can't really defend someone who constantly breaks the rules. And posting a video of oneself masturbating is gay as heck, not sure why that's not been tackled.
Well true that hes repeat offender but thh it wasnt even gay i guess ppl think so because as he said himself some people over reacted

And those guys who masturbated would fucking spit on their own hand and use it as lube

Not gonna say names but he is a very well known member with 15k+ posts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NorwoodAscender and Gengar
Well true that hes repeat offender but thh it wasnt even gay i guess ppl think so because as he said himself some people over reacted

And those guys who masturbated would fucking spit on their own hand and use it as lube

Not gonna say names but he is a very well known member with 15k+ posts
For what it's worth, I have nothing against Pei and his co-conspirator(s), I find them amusing. But the staff members have differing opinions of what constitutes as LGBT content and what doesn't. Even if I don't think it's necessarily LGBT content, the majority may think otherwise, and that's fine too. Sometimes my decisions get overturned as well by administrators. And well, people should report content that break the rules. That makes this forum a cleaner place, as clean as a forum like this can be anyway.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, h111, truthhurts and 1 other person
For what it's worth, I have nothing against Pei and his co-conspirator(s), I find them amusing. But the staff members have differing opinions of what constitutes as LGBT content and what doesn't. Even if I don't think it's necessarily LGBT content, the majority may think otherwise, and that's fine too. Sometimes my decisions get overturned as well by administrators. And well, people should report content that break the rules. That makes this forum a cleaner place, as clean as a forum like this can be anyway.
Yeah I agree with everything you said its fun to read and I feel bad for him he used to be on this forum a lot almost all day and he has nothing to do now

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I agree with everything you said its fun to read and I feel bad for him he used to be on this forum a lot almost all day and he has nothing to do now
If it was up to me, he'd be back in but sadly, I'm just a global moderator. There's still the administrators who have the final say and of course, the owner of the forum. But I am neither of those.

• +1
Reactions: h111
If it was up to me, he'd be back in but sadly, I'm just a global moderator. There's still the administrators who have the final say and of course, the owner of the forum. But I am neither of those.
Summon your overlords :feelsmage::feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and Gengar
Explain why this is even a thing at .org first of all @Pei never said anything gay he even told me in a private message that he was always confused why people take things so seriously

And there were already 2 incidents I know of where a guy posted himself jacking off, and then they dont get banned

I think Pei was genuinely one of the best members here and after he got banned he is very disappointed and I agree how unfair it is
Yeah he needs to be unbanned

• +1
he will never get unbanned, the admins are tired of his shit.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, h111 and NoReedemingFeature
Agree

• +1
What did he even do what were his Barrett threads about?

• +1
What did he even do what were his Barrett threads about?
He would ask hypothetical questions about how it would feel to have a conversation with barrett or how good of a singer he would be and ppl called it gay

He would ask hypothetical questions about how it would feel to have a conversation with barrett or how good of a singer he would be and ppl called it gay
wtf kind of questions are those lmao @Pei fix up bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back