Posture maxxing and forward growth

G

greekaspie

Iron
In the lower two pictures you can see the clear forward growth after extreme posturemaxxing (This account on tiktok). Posture maxxing (ranging from the lower back to neck) definitely has the potential to induce or unlock forward growth and definitely add an inch to height

Screenshot 20240821 173148 TikTok

Screenshot 20240821 173143 TikTok

Now let me ramble. All the "mewers" or people who claimed results fro mewing actually got their results from Posture maxxing (for example chin tucks 24/7) my theory is that changing posture changes the alignment of the sphenoid bone. Nonetheless this method is still unresearched and we have to make an effort to unlock our forward growth potential

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I cannot imagine being one year on this site and shitting out this thread.
Un... FUCKING beliveable
Time to leave this shithole

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: double UU, rgvmogger07, LooksMaxxingBoss and 4 others
In the lower two pictures you can see the clear forward growth after extreme posturemaxxing (This account on tiktok). Posture maxxing (ranging from the lower back to neck) definitely has the potential to induce or unlock forward growth and definitely add an inch to height

View attachment 3112684

View attachment 3112685

Now let me ramble. All the "mewers" or people who claimed results fro mewing actually got their results from Posture maxxing (for example chin tucks 24/7) my theory is that changing posture changes the alignment of the sphenoid bone. Nonetheless this method is still unresearched and we have to make an effort to unlock our forward growth potential

myofunctional therapy is the future. Anyone who thumpulls without loosening fascia first is not doing enough. Even NCR fundmentally aims at the same thing: loosening sutures and fixing the sphenoid position. At the end, your facial attractiveness is largely determined by how "contracted" you are facially. A conctracted fascia and a crooked sphenoid will make you asymmetrical and recessed.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, greekaspie and truthhurts
myofunctional therapy is the future. Anyone who thumpulls without loosening fascia first is not doing enough. Even NCR fundmentally aims at the same thing: loosening sutures and fixing the sphenoid position. At the end, your facial attractiveness is largely determined by how "contracted" you are facially. A conctracted fascia and a crooked sphenoid will make you asymmetrical and recessed.
How to effectively do a deep fascia massage?

View attachment 3112684

View attachment 3112685

We should cast petition to ban this user

View attachment 3112684

View attachment 3112685

Mewing copiumm

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
How to effectively do a deep fascia massage?
There are many tutorials on youtube. Search facial fascia release, or myofunctional facial therapy. You could also try doing NCR but i'm having a lot of difficulties in fitting the baloon inside of the turbinate.
You can also take an epsom salt bath and get enough calcium, glycine, collagen...

View attachment 3112684

View attachment 3112685

The after picture is taken at lower position than upper this creates and illusion of a more prominent anterior lower third and lower maxilla than upper face. So can’t really make a conclusive argument based on this pics.

Try to take a side profile pic at an upper angle. You’ll see how much your face looks more reccessed compared to neutral pics