Posture might be the reason salludon had such amazing results

K

Kirby7000

Master
Salludons routine conisted of bonesmashing, mewing and chin tucks. Some people mentioned bonesmashing as not working and mewing as a meme. The only thing left is autistic exercises for posture. I have been training posture and have noticed massive facial improvements.

Is it possible to be unattractive with perfect posture. There is a reason why nerds who are hunched over, tall fags who bald from bending over, and body builders faces start imploding due to muscular imbalance and poor posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Mrinfinityx and SeriousAscension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Mewton
deff posture is a great thing to fix that is not cope. But 1.salludon did surgery 2.You cant fix posture if you mantain unhealthy habits (or you gonna create strain)

also i have my doubts if fixing forward head posture helps the face appearance.

deff posture is a great thing to fix that is not cope. But 1.salludon did surgery 2.You cant fix posture if you mantain unhealthy habits (or you gonna create strain)
what are unhealthy habits? Looking at computer screen, phones etc?

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Salludons routine conisted of bonesmashing, mewing and chin tucks. Some people mentioned bonesmashing as not working and mewing as a meme. The only thing left is autistic exercises for posture. I have been training posture and have noticed massive facial improvements.

Is it possible to be unattractive with perfect posture. There is a reason why nerds who are hunched over, tall fags who bald from bending over, and body builders faces start imploding due to muscular imbalance and poor posture
I can tell posture can show off more ur ramus area by making ur soft tissues more tense but that s all u can expect, anyway mewing is the physiological swallowing pattern for not having crooked teeth and some anterior bite by pressure on teeth in the long run and causing a malocclusion, and yes that is that said malocclusion than can cause bone resorption in the long run because of the fact that the proprioreception factor caused by the teeth contact on the alveolar bones and so the maxillaries is not met anymore, so yes mewing can be a great prevention tool on aging facial bones by the fact it can maintain a good occlusion in the long run

Last edited:
I can tell posture can show off more ur ramus area by making ur soft tissues more tense but that s all u can expect, anyway mewing is the physiological swallowing pattern for not having crooked teeth and some anterior bite by pressure on teeth in the long run and causing a malocclusion, and yes that is that said malocclusion than can cause bone resorption in the long run because of the fact that the proprioreception factor cause the teeth contact on the alveolar bones and so the maxillaries is not met anymore, so yes mewing can be a great prevention tool on aging facial bones by the fact it can maintain a good occlusion in the long run
I have extremely bad breathing problems due really bad forward head posture and it looks like my face is melting. (its so bad I lost my sense of smell) When improving my posture I can breathe so much better. I have been eating good, lifting, lean maxxing, mewing, everything to the T but still struggling to get results in my face because of lack of oxygen. So in my case posture will give me much more desired results.

I can tell posture can show off more ur ramus area by making ur soft tissues more tense but that s all u can expect, anyway mewing is the physiological swallowing pattern for not having crooked teeth and some anterior bite by pressure on teeth in the long run and causing a malocclusion, and yes that is that said malocclusion than can cause bone resorption in the long run because of the fact that the proprioreception factor caused by the teeth contact on the alveolar bones and so the maxillaries is not met anymore, so yes mewing can be a great prevention tool on aging facial bones by the fact it can maintain a good occlusion in the long run
Also all the posture correction niggas on youtube seem to have fucked up faces or are balding. Usually someone doesnt study something or practice it actively until it directly effects them.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Also all the posture correction niggas on youtube seem to have fucked up faces or are balding. Usually someone doesnt study something or practice it actively until it directly effects them.
Honestly that seems pretty logical but in a very long run with an extrement deviation compared to the pysiological norm, because like apnea the difficulties to breath or even overbreathing cause a rise in cortisol and so a rise in oxydative stress, the laters attack and are degrading in a uniform manner the cells of the body, even sleeping on the same side each night can lead to a sagging face on one side just by the constant pressure on the cappilaries

Last edited:

I took back my thumbs up when you made it clear you don’t understand bone remodeling. His transformation was extreme because first of all his starting point was not that bad from a craniofacial dystrophy perspective. Meaning he has enough tongue space. He then was extreme when it comes to maintaining proper oral posture and function in addition to body posture. Just like with braces you need to maintain a constant force if you want change to occur. The challenge most people including myself face is that our palates are too narrow both sagitaly and horizontal. So you lose lots of gains at night when you can’t focus on your posture.

Attachments

• 069C3A0A-B594-4FDC-B776-DF3A07F88C9F.gif
    069C3A0A-B594-4FDC-B776-DF3A07F88C9F.gif
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
I took back my thumbs up when you made it clear you don’t understand bone remodeling. His transformation was extreme because first of all his starting point was not that bad from a craniofacial dystrophy perspective. Meaning he has enough tongue space. He then was extreme when it comes to maintaining proper oral posture and function in addition to body posture. Just like with braces you need to maintain a constant force if you want change to occur. The challenge most people including myself face is that our palates are too narrow both sagitaly and horizontal. So you lose lots of gains at night when you can’t focus on your posture.

Saying all this without saying shit nigga. When you have good posture and tilt your head up your tounge naturally even goes to the roof of your mouth. Guarantee your posture is shit and thats why you have problems keeping your tounge on roof.

Even look at stephen curry vs lebron hairline james. There is so much neck tension in james, you can see how he had bad hairloss.
N2
N2

Attachments

• 1692832376920.png
    1692832376920.png
    990.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and Deleted member 32486

Masticatory muscle PPTs were strongly or moderately associated with neck muscle PPTs.

I even corrected my FHP with chewing

yea you need also have a correct posture in you sleep not only on the day

Masticatory muscle PPTs were strongly or moderately associated with neck muscle PPTs.

I even corrected my FHP with chewing
it all comes together. Dont let the jew tell you otherwise.

shut up dumb kike. Stay subhuman
ok faggot whilst u analyse junaid's side profile analysis and delude yourself with cope to how he ascended, he has a wife and kid

"stay subhuman" says the subhuman