posture pill is everything (potentially high iq)

rape

rape

rapist
posture pill needs to be discussed more often ngl. it's genuinely more important than people think it is. it genuinely affects if a foid (or anyone tbh) views you as approachable or not.

tell me, if you were a woman, which one of these men would you approach?

the man who's slouching, looking at the ground, and fidgeting with his hair insecurely? or the man who's smiling, making eye contact with other people, and has his head up.
the man on the right looks objectively more inviting and welcome to conversation, which makes him more likely to be approached by a foid.

now, this obviously won't increase your odds of being approached if you're hideous. but if you're decent looking, it slightly raises the chances of it happening. foids like men who seem confident.

posture pill is also an important discussion because if posture is not paid attention to, it degrades over time. if a person slouches and puts no effort into standing straight, they end up like this.

not only does this posture make you look recessed, it just makes you look insecure and weak. pay attention to ur posture bros:feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, starvecell, faustianspirit and 5 others
posture pill needs to be discussed more often ngl. it's genuinely more important than people think it is. it genuinely affects if a foid (or anyone tbh) views you as approachable or not.

View attachment 3179960View attachment 3179961

the man who's slouching, looking at the ground, and fidgeting with his hair insecurely? or the man who's smiling, making eye contact with other people, and has his head up.
the man on the right looks objectively more inviting and welcome to conversation, which makes him more likely to be approached by a foid.

now, this obviously won't increase your odds of being approached if you're hideous. but if you're decent looking, it slightly raises the chances of it happening. foids like men who seem confident.

posture pill is also an important discussion because if posture is not paid attention to, it degrades over time. if a person slouches and puts no effort into standing straight, they end up like this.
View attachment 3179971
not only does this posture make you look recessed, it just makes you look insecure and weak. pay attention to ur posture bros:feelspepo:
Second guy looks like a faggot so I think first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZachS, notsocommonthumb and rape
no posture for your face

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, AhappyPill4u, ZachS and 3 others
no posture for your face
of course if your face is terrible, fixing your posture isn't gonna help you. but if you're at least a MTN it'll slightly increase appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
just tape a metal post to ur back

• +1
Reactions: rape and notsocommonthumb
i dont see why first guy is not approachable.

Posture impacts facial growth as well

• +1
Reactions: rape
It’s one of those things that descends anyone regardless of psl

• +1
I have average posture, not great, not bad. Once, few years ago, I decided to change that. I watched some yt video of excersies and the way too master your posture. I went out with tips and I had all girls staring at me like real. The problem is, I looked like fucking clown, pouting my chest while focusing on my buttcheeks muscles being in right position.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rape and faustianspirit

View attachment 3179960View attachment 3179961

View attachment 3179971
based name and good threat

• +1
i dont see why first guy is not approachable.
he's not completely unapproachable he just wouldn't be most people's first choice to approach. typically looking down = not interested in conversation. making eye contact & smiling at people = welcoming them to talk to you

Posture impacts facial growth as well
exactly, if you have shot posture and hunch all the time then you'll be recessed and underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
No shit Sherlock

Haha, cope

• Hmm...
no posture for your face
Or height.....manlets especially can look cringy if they try to stand straight, thinking they will somehow look taller with a good posture....:feelskek:
Dr_Xr1nU0AAMsSE.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Starfishcel