Posturemaxxing and Expressionmaxxing (or, how to be treated like a human in public)

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
Looks are more important than personality, and if you're not good looking anough for a woman, you will never be considered an option. Personality wise, women say they want "confidence, masculinity" etc. But more than anything they want a person who is normal, assuming their requirements for looks are met. If your posture and expression don't seem normal, women will be put off by you, or afraid and unsure around you. And women are known to be better at reading emotion than men are.

Posture and expression affects both how you look, and how your personality is perceived. If your expression seems aggressive, women will be scared of you, and not in a good way. They will look away instantly, not necessarily because you're unattractive, but because their primal brain thinks you're going to fucking run at them and kill them if they keep staring. Same if you look crazy, or heavily sleep deprived. If your posture and expression is slouched and depressed looking, or in deep thinking, women will be put off by you, they'll find you pathetic or weird. Their primal brains will think you just got your ass beat, or that you have lots of problems. Women already have enough problems with themselves, so a man that doesn't seem to have his shit together is extremely off putting.

So what should you do?
Simple, really. What do most normies do? Chest slightly out, back straight, normal strides, looking forward, calm expression, maybe looking around slightly and not straight down.

You want to be treated like a normal person? Fucking act like one. Even if that means acting like one, even if you don't feel like one.

If you have some postural problems, look into exercises that can fix them. Sleeping on the floor can help fix certain back problems, fixing your sitting posture so you aren't slouching helps, and McKenzie chin tuck can help counteract nerd neck (though sitting posture should also be addressed if you have nerd neck)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Wincel
I always act like this in public

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, JellyBelly, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
if you are bad at correcting habits you can also look into getting a posture shirt, those will actively force your shoulders back and straighten your back a bit. Might be good for when you are teaching yourself the correct posture, but ultimately you want it to be muscle memory, so don't rely on this too much imo

There was this girl I saw today at testing, we went to the same middle school. I tried talking to her but I could tell she was off-put by my spastic fast walking. I've tried really hard to correct it but I have some notion stuck in my head that everything must be as efficient as possible. It must be autism :feelscry:

Looks are more important than personality, and if you're not good looking anough for a woman, you will never be considered an option. Personality wise, women say they want "confidence, masculinity" etc. But more than anything they want a person who is normal, assuming their requirements for looks are met. If your posture and expression don't seem normal, women will be put off by you, or afraid and unsure around you. And women are known to be better at reading emotion than men are.

Posture and expression affects both how you look, and how your personality is perceived. If your expression seems aggressive, women will be scared of you, and not in a good way. They will look away instantly, not necessarily because you're unattractive, but because their primal brain thinks you're going to fucking run at them and kill them if they keep staring. Same if you look crazy, or heavily sleep deprived. If your posture and expression is slouched and depressed looking, or in deep thinking, women will be put off by you, they'll find you pathetic or weird. Their primal brains will think you just got your ass beat, or that you have lots of problems. Women already have enough problems with themselves, so a man that doesn't seem to have his shit together is extremely off putting.

So what should you do?
Simple, really. What do most normies do? Chest slightly out, back straight, normal strides, looking forward, calm expression, maybe looking around slightly and not straight down.

You want to be treated like a normal person? Fucking act like one. Even if that means acting like one, even if you don't feel like one.

If you have some postural problems, look into exercises that can fix them. Sleeping on the floor can help fix certain back problems, fixing your sitting posture so you aren't slouching helps, and McKenzie chin tuck can help counteract nerd neck (though sitting posture should also be addressed if you have nerd neck)
How fast do normal people walk? I either walk too fast when normally walking or too slow when trying to correct it. I think I look silly either way.

There was this girl I saw today at testing, we went to the same middle school. I tried talking to her but I could tell she was off-put by my spastic fast walking. I've tried really hard to correct it but I have some notion stuck in my head that everything must be as efficient as possible. It must be autism :feelscry:
Once we reach 6'2 nothing will mater my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel