Postwall chubby woman invited me for sex, i mog you all in life quality

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Okay shes not chubby, shes 45 and obese as fuck and ugly as well.

But im getting sex and you guys are not

Is it normal that desperate men date fat whales out of desperation because they need to stick their dick somewhere

BETTER THIS THAN ROTTING!

also im gonna lick her disgusting and rotting pussy and will try everything to make her cum because i want her to let me live there while paying low price or nothing for rent lol xd
am I delusional and this wont happen?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I’d rather LDAR tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere, theropeking, dogtown and 1 other person
From getting hard thinking about men and asking others if they are gay/bi to fucking 45 years old obese and ugly woman. You are one big Larp and will be visiting @Veganist soon ngl.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 611 and mybrainabusesme
idk what that means tbh and google says its 'leak detection and repair'
lie down and rot

gl with living rent free btw, you're gonna take the offer then?

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
lie down and rot

gl with living rent free btw, you're gonna take the offer then?

i have to make her think of it first without saying it directly, lol

no idea maybe she dreams about it maybe she never thought of it

A life without that woman is a better life imo :feelshaha:

1. Lol cope at thinking everyone is incel here
2. You are gay so it does not matter

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
1. Lol cope at thinking everyone is incel here
2. You are gay so it does not matter

the only problem will be when she will try to go out with me for a date, imagine some of my future friends that i will make, seeing me with this, thing, lol

i aint gay niga

the only problem will be when she will try to go out with me for a date, imagine some of my future friends that i will make, seeing me with this, thing, lol

i aint gay niga
Oh dude don't take her out in public c'mon rule #1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Just cage at your coping methods
First you wanted to get fucked in the ass but you said you aren't gay, now you're willing to go down on obese hags, what's next moving to thailand? :lul::lul::lul:
Whatever copes your boat boyo just watch out for dat post period vaginal discharge :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Just cage at your coping methods
First you wanted to get fucked in the ass but you said you aren't gay, now you're willing to go down on obese hags, what's next moving to thailand? :lul::lul::lul:
Whatever copes your boat boyo just watch out for dat post period vaginal discharge :feelskek:

LOOOL probably young cute slim girl peeing on you is better than that

are u still down me and @Nibba to pound your anal :feelshmm:

I was hoping to hear that ogrecel

i still miss my oneitis ex :( everything about her was gorgous, even her shitty personality.

Quit being a cuck

its over for me man, i am not chaddy enough to get laid, and im not NT enough (no social circle and no job) to have a girlfriend

its over for me man, i am not chaddy enough to get laid, and im not NT enough (no social circle and no job) to have a girlfriend
I have a gf and I'm not nt what's ur excuse

why do you miss her if she has a shitty personality

cause her body was gorgous

and arogant + hot girls are easy to fall in love with if you get to fuck them

cause her body was gorgous

and arogant + hot girls are easy to fall in love with if you get to fuck them
I would rather an average to slightly above average looking girl with a kind and sweet personality than what you want anyday. I have to talk to them everyday pretty much so I would like them to be at least tolerable.
I see you are postmaxxing quite well :feelshmm:
What makes you say that currychadmaxxer :feelshehe:

I would rather an average to slightly above average looking girl with a kind and sweet personality than what you want anyday. I have to talk to them everyday pretty much so I would like them to be at least tolerable.

What makes you say that currychadmaxxer :feelshehe:

you didnt understand what i meant.

arrogant, rude etc people more naturally do push and pull behaviors while dating.

that makes you crave more

you didnt understand what i meant.

arrogant, rude etc people more naturally do push and pull behaviors while dating.

that makes you crave more
Okay then, arrogant and rude. I still wouldn't want those personality traits from a foid.

Like I said I'd rather her be kind and sweet to me
500+ posts in few days and on the front page I see your name in all 3 sections
Ahh yes yes I see now. I just have nothing to do all day so I spend it here. I should really start working out though.

shes 45 and obese as fuck and ugly as well

ogre for that subhuman femalecel

never felt like it was abkut getting laid but more about being on equal standing in a relationship with your girlfriend.
might be different for other idk

never felt like it was abkut getting laid but more about being on equal standing in a relationship with your girlfriend.
might be different for other idk

i have no chance for gf because i have no friends

why not? ive been rejected and neglected sex my whole life.
U think sex with an old landwhale will be fun or enjoyable? Jfl have fun and tell me how much you like her chlamydia

i have no chance for gf because i have no friends

chances are you don’t look worse than me
and in that case, you do.

You might end up with a psycho bitch that abuses you and fucks you up and literally enjoys it while telling you she likes you and make you feel like it’s all your fault

but you’d probably be able to get a girlfriend
and nibba is right.
it won’t be fun.
it won’t even be enjoyable.

there is nothing more enjoyable then having sex with a girl that truly loves you, as cheesy as it sound
there is no substitute for tgat

and imo it should be more to overcome looks to an extend to have a chance at that

• +1
U think sex with an old landwhale will be fun or enjoyable? Jfl have fun and tell me how much you like her chlamydia
i fucked her before once. was bad lol very bad

but i fixed my circulation so my dick will be harder now

chances are you don’t look worse than me
and in that case, you do.

You might end up with a psycho bitch that abuses you and fucks you up and literally enjoys it while telling you she likes you and make you feel like it’s all your fault

but you’d probably be able to get a girlfriend
yea but its hard for average looking men to get gf without social circle cause on tinder u have no chance

yea but its hard for average looking men to get gf without social circle cause on tinder u have no chance

I bet she smelled bad, fat women smell bad 99% of the time ewww

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

Dude your dick wasn't hard because she was disgusting. The whole "I can't get hard cuz pron" thing was started by redditors with 3 psl landwhale girlfriend likes duh you dumb mfers u can't get hard your girlfriend is a diseased fat blob lololol

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
it IS hard. a relationship is always hard. even for a chad. cause she can have 10 other chads if he fucks up

they are almost as replaceable as you

it’s always a rigged game.

if you want a girlfriend you need to offer looks AND a lot more.
as for the “average guys” yeah no chance if you put candids with neck beard and stuff
but why would you put bad pictures that have nothing going for you on tinder.
do you think chicks don’t fraud?
chances are you get called out for it more cause chicks have inflated self esteem but that’s about it

doubt anyone is using the pictures he post on here for a tinder profile

Last edited:
  • +1
it IS hard. a relationship is always hard. even for a chad. cause she can have 10 other chads if he fucks up

if you want a girlfriend you need to offer looks AND a lot more.
as for the “average guys” yeah no chance if you put candids with neck beard and stuff
but why would you put bad pictures that have nothing going for you on tinder.
do you think chicks don’t fraud?
chances are you get called out for it more cause chicks have inflated self esteem but that’s about it

doubt anyone is using the pictures he post on here for a tinder profile
lool my tinder pic is good tbh i look few points better than what I pasted here for them to rate
Dude your dick wasn't hard because she was disgusting. The whole "I can't get hard cuz pron" thing was started by redditors with 3 psl landwhale girlfriend likes duh you dumb mfers u can't get hard your girlfriend is a diseased fat blob lololol

why are you offending my beloved sweetheart and future gf/life partner?

^ didn’t look you up

I go up 4-5 points on good pictures. just like a fucking chick

don’t go landwhale mode or at least don’t get attached and let her fuck you up

It means that you're at least average or slightly above average looking.

I also got invited to casual sex by landwhales but never accepted. That's why I never had casual sex in my life. Non-landwhale girls only want to sleep with me in LTR, which annoys me a lot and it's suifuel to know that Chads get prime stacy pussies without even having to commit. That's the initial motivation of my looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Spread all the pills

I have multiple little below average looking girl wanting to get with me, but i wont settle. Atleast for now. If i only get attention from these girls after looksmaxing in 2 years ill settle.