Potassium Chloride is a lifehack.

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
So, I had to eat out with some friends yesterday and I had a large size american pizza. This shit usually makes me bloated af from all the sodium and processed crap.

I took one flat teaspoon of potassium chloride powder when I got back home.

Result: this morning for the first time after eating this I wasn't bloated at all and actually felt good.

Since I'm french I do eat quite a lot of high sodium food (like raw cheese) I'm now balancing my salt intakes with potassium chloride and it works like magic. Honestly try it if you're on a high sodium diet, thats much better than going on a high potassium diet since all foods that contain it are high in carbs and / or anti nutrients.

Note: don't overdo it, you can die from it if you take like 10g of it. I take 2g max, usually only 1g.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lil truecel, Sondern, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
what abt potassium iodide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
what abt potassium iodide
didnt even know it existed lol, i only knew about citrate and chloride. all I know is citrate does nothing for debloating

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Does potassium gluconate work?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
didnt even know it existed lol, i only knew about citrate and chloride. all I know is citrate does nothing for debloating
potassium tartrate is much cheaper tham chloride and does the trick

• +1
Reactions: nignog
So, I had to eat out with some friends yesterday and I had a large size american pizza. This shit usually makes me bloated af from all the sodium and processed crap.

Result: this morning for the first time after eating this I wasn't bloated at all and actually felt good.

Since I'm french I do eat quite a lot of high sodium food (like raw cheese) I'm now balancing my salt intakes with potassium chloride and it works like magic. Honestly try it if you're on a high sodium diet, thats much better than going on a high potassium diet since all foods that contain it are high in carbs and / or anti nutrients.

Note: don't overdo it, you can die from it if you take like 10g of it. I take 2g max, usually only 1g.
Link source

Link source
I take this one
2023 01 28 14 44 59

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Deleted member 2268
Link source
or i u ask about the lethal dose, this is all bro science but I wouldn't take the risk of taking too much of it, it tastes like death.
The reason why I brought this up is because potassium chloride is actually used to kill people but by intravenous injection. This certainly makes a world of difference otherwise it wouldn't be sold anywhere rly.

With that said, you don't need to take more than 2g daily in my experience. Each additional grams would only give you marginal benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: future_ and Deleted member 2268

I had a heart attack because of potassium chloride supps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Rt-Rust1
Cope I have been taking it for a year no differences except incontinence. Only Sauna debloat me.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Cope I have been taking it for a year no differences except incontinence. Only Sauna debloat me.
yeah sauna is helpful for me too. But somehow my skin doesn't like it at all.

I eat a lot of raw cheese as well but I'm not bloated in the slightest. WTF genetics?

• So Sad
  • +1
Make me pee a lot when I started taking it and debloat me a little bit

• +1
Reactions: playboy619 and malicieusss
You probably don't eat a lot of carbohydrates, that's why.
Well, I do like eating Khachapuri in the mornings and toast with tea in the evenings
hachapuri-po-megrelski-foto_800x600.jpg
Toast-and-tea.jpg

I should be bloated as our government spending, but I'm slimmer than my country's GDP per capita!

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Well, I do like eating Khachapuri in the mornings and toast with tea in the evenings
hachapuri-po-megrelski-foto_800x600.jpg
Toast-and-tea.jpg

I should be bloated as our government spending, but I'm slimmer than my country's GDP per capita!
If this is the case then you mog most people here very hard with your possible fast metabolism and genes which help you stay lean.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian

How in God's name do you take it because I tried some today and I literally instantly spat it out, tastes like actual sand

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1