potassium chloride

uwva

uwva

I money mog all of you
Hey i've been looking into some supplements i want to get and one of them was potassium chloride (KCL)

I am concerned about the doseage i should take,
I've read botb and a few other sources online and a lot of them suggest widely different dosages and lethal doses.

I'm 80kg, 17.
What should a normal intake look for me

Ask a doctor and yes it is pretty lethal

Its a stupid myth that is based on nothing.
Try injecting kcl heedlessly and see what happens. Even slightly more dosage can prove to be harmful, that's why I said ask a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: uwva
Try injecting kcl heedlessly and see what happens. Even slightly more dosage can prove to be harmful, that's why I said ask a doctor.
Yeah probably the safest way of finding out, thanks

• +1
Reactions: vernier
LD50 (lethal dose for 50% of subjects) is 2.4g/kg, which you won’t ever reach before you throw up.
Injecting yourself with it and ingesting it orally is very different retard, obviously pumping straight potassium to your heart is gonna kill you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelfleaxy, aboriginalmaxxing, casuus and 5 others
you cant overdose if u drink enough, drink 10 liters a day and ur good

Hey i've been looking into some supplements i want to get and one of them was potassium chloride (KCL)

I am concerned about the doseage i should take,
I've read botb and a few other sources online and a lot of them suggest widely different dosages and lethal doses.

I'm 80kg, 17.
What should a normal intake look for me
2g