Potassium nitrate vs citrate?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
will this have the same effect on water retention?

@karbo

sodium nitrate

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7173
sodium nitrate
B7E9D825 0726 4A67 9A0B 1DE1AA6CF9F6

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4430
Potassium cyanide mogs both , the best supplement

seems like potassium nitrate shouldnt be consumed, only very small amounts are used in food, dangerous to supplement

the two options are potassium citrate or chloride, the first has a potassium content of 38% while chloride is around ~50%, obviously higher is ideal
just order potassium chloride powder, and put 2-3g in a drink so it doesnt taste too shit

i just drank it a few minutes ago, a cup of water + magnesium tablet, the taste was actually pretty good
20200929 211937

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6723
seems like potassium nitrate shouldnt be consumed, only very small amounts are used in food, dangerous to supplement

the two options are potassium citrate or chloride, the first has a potassium content of 38% while chloride is around ~50%, obviously higher is ideal
just order potassium chloride powder, and put 2-3g in a drink so it doesnt taste too shit

i just drank it a few minutes ago, a cup of water + magnesium tablet, the taste was actually pretty good
View attachment 702482
potassium itself tastes like old men shit tbg

potassium itself tastes like old men shit tbg
yea but if u mask the taste with something (my magnesium tablets have a flavor) its definitely not bad
also dont try to put 2-3g into a capsule to avoid the taste, i think consuming it in one go would melt ur organs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
yea but if u mask the taste with something (my magnesium tablets have a flavor) its definitely not bad
also dont try to put 2-3g into a capsule to avoid the taste, i think consuming it in one go would melt ur organs jfl
Idk bro I just drank 8g today :whatfeels: :feelstrash:

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Idk bro I just drank 8g today :whatfeels: :feelstrash:
8g of potassium citrate? Tbh jfl nice but thats overkill

dont forget, even foods that you'd think are bad often have potassium too
for example chicken almost has 3x as much potassium as sodium
slice of bread has 100-200mg
one egg has 80mg
a cup of milk has 450mg (300ml)
even 14g of chocolate has 165mg

i think supplementing 2-3g potassium is more than enough, given that you are following a good diet that excludes bakery products and shit food full of sodium

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Sodium nitrite mogs