Potassium pill

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Is there anyone here supplemented with potassium solely for counterbalancing sodium bloat?What is your daily dose?

I have ordered a Potassium supplement online. The container says 1800mg of the daily dose is recommended. we all know that too much potassium lead to hyperkalemia which disturbs heart beating rhythms.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I heard that could work. I personally just eat very little sodium.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I heard that could work. I personally just eat very little sodium.
I can't restrict sodium, sodium is everywhere plus sodium is a vital electrolyte that our body needs to function

• +1
Reactions: casety and Deleted member 19551
I can't restrict sodium, sodium is everywhere plus sodium is a vital electrolyte that our body needs to function
dont salt your food

• So Sad
Potassium could work and it’s very good on testo ( that increase a lot salt absorption). Someone is using it, btw be careful with dose cause it could be very dangerous for your heart.
Imbalance electrolytes could lead to death

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Potassium could work and it’s very good on testo ( that increase a lot salt absorption). Someone is using it, btw be careful with dose cause it could be very dangerous for your heart.
Imbalance electrolytes could lead to death
Yeah I won't go over 2000mg a day.

Also do you know why am I always sleepy during day time? I sleep 8 hours daily+good diet+exercises. It is sleep apnea? I am only 23 and thin.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Just eat a couple bananas theory, you don't need supplement for potassium unless Chinese food takeout tier diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Yerico7
Just eat a couple bananas theory, you don't need supplement for potassium unless Chinese food takeout tier diet
You would need to eat at least 12 bananas a day to meet the minimum requirement of daily potassium. I am also allergic to the latex in banana:forcedsmile:.

Dates are your best friend

• +1

Also do you know why am I always sleepy during day time? I sleep 8 hours daily+good diet+exercises. It is sleep apnea? I am only 23 and thin.:feelswhy:
Hypothyroidism

Hypothyroidism
I don't have the typical symptoms of hypothyroidism like cold intolerance, dry skin, weight gain, and constipation.

My dad and me were diagnosed with rhinitis I guess maybe the nasal congestion while laying on bed during sleep at night mimics the effect of obstructive sleep apnea also I have 4 teeth extracted with braces when I was a teen so due to the recession my tongue blocks the airway. Hence, chronic daytime sleepiness for 8 years now. Foid also took a video of me mouth breathing while we were on the school trip BRUTAL:feelswah::feelswah:.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I don't have the typical symptoms of hypothyroidism like cold intolerance, dry skin, weight gain, and constipation.

My dad and me were diagnosed with rhinitis I guess maybe the nasal congestion while laying on bed during sleep at night mimics the effect of obstructive sleep apnea also I have 4 teeth extracted with braces when I was a teen so due to the recession my tongue blocks the airway. Hence, chronic daytime sleepiness for 8 years now. Foid also took a video of me mouth breathing while we were on the school trip BRUTAL:feelswah::feelswah:.
Get a sleep study ASAP you could get surgery covered by insurance for recession

Just eat 1kg of peeled potatos, easy 3g of potassium. And use 50/50 potassium salt.

Also sodium is needed to retain potassium and magnesium.

• Love it
Get a sleep study ASAP you could get surgery covered by insurance for recession
I am contemplating between CPAP and hypoglossal nerve stimulation by inspired company(this one is an implant). I will graduate as a doctor in 3 years time so hopefully I can sort this out ASAP otherwise I wouldn't pass the exams bc of incel tier energy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Just eat 1kg of peeled potatos, easy 3g of potassium. And use 50/50 potassium salt.

Also sodium is needed to retain potassium and magnesium.
Time to debloatmaxxed without water retention I will be like Chico in his prime lol. My sodium bloat is so severe that I look like puffer fish:lul:

What do you mean by good diet? Are you eating the same food every day?

What do you mean by good diet? Are you eating the same food every day?
protein+vege+fruits everyday, no fast food, minimally processed foods

protein+vege+fruits everyday, no fast food, minimally processed foods
Dont eat the same food everyday. That had triggered me for lots of time.
And too vege and fruits everyday is not good

• Hmm...
I spoke to a competitive natural bodybuilder and he told me that salt bloating is a myth. He ate 5-10g of salt even the days before his shows and had a extremely lean shredded face. Also his carb intake was around 400g carbs, since he doesnt like to eat to much protein.
I think its all about low bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Time to debloatmaxxed without water retention I will be like Chico in his prime lol. My sodium bloat is so severe that I look like puffer fish:lul:
You sure the bloat doesnt come from high bodyfat?

Is there anyone here supplemented with potassium solely for counterbalancing sodium bloat?What is your daily dose?

I have ordered a Potassium supplement online. The container says 1800mg of the daily dose is recommended. we all know that too much potassium lead to hyperkalemia which disturbs heart beating rhythms.
yes, around 2g should be okay, just be sure you have potassium to sodium ratio over 1 in favor of potassium

• +1
I spoke to a competitive natural bodybuilder and he told me that salt bloating is a myth. He ate 5-10g of salt even the days before his shows and had a extremely lean shredded face. Also his carb intake was around 400g carbs, since he doesnt like to eat to much protein.
I think its all about low bodyfat.
In my experience carbo don’t bloat the face that much.
Salt yes btw. But it’s mitigate by wather intake ( I m sure this bodybuilder drink tons of wather )

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You sure the bloat doesnt come from high bodyfat?
My bf is 13% and my face fluctuate between chico tier and bloated alien jordan barret in a day

My bf is 13% and my face fluctuate between chico tier and bloated alien jordan barret in a day
So what are the salt intake levels that make a difference to you? How many G of salt should i eat to have lean face?

In my experience carbo don’t bloat the face that much.
Salt yes btw. But it’s mitigate by wather intake ( I m sure this bodybuilder drink tons of wather )
it's also if your sodium intake is consistent on a daily basis

So what are the salt intake levels that make a difference to you? How many G of salt should i eat to have lean face?
It depends on your genetic disposition but ideally the sodium to potassium ratio should be 1:3 so if your daily ingestion of sodium per day is 1500mg then u need 4500mg of potassium so that you maintain physiological balance of 2/3 intracellular fluid to 1/3extracellular fluid

Why do you want to flush it out your body if its vital

im gonna be fruitarian for the rest of my life

Does carrot have high potassium?