Potassium supplements

Mio

Mio

Master
I eat like 2k grams of sodium a day and idk how much potassium my school meals have, is it worth taking potassium to debloat when I leanmax next year? What other debloating supps should I take?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Coco water

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Mio
almost everything in school meals is cooked in seed oils per government regulations I'd just bring 1L of milk and drink that, 360 to 640 calories depending on fat content, 450mg sodium 1500mg potassium 36g protein 48g carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Mio
potassium chloride powder is cheap and good to put in water but measure it correctly to not suicide

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Mio
almost everything in school meals is cooked in seed oils per government regulations I'd just bring 1L of milk and drink that, 360 to 640 calories depending on fat content, 450mg sodium 1500mg potassium 36g protein 48g carbs
So when I intermittent fast I should chug it along with my first meal of the day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I bought like 1kg of potassium chloride powder, most of which hasn't been used.
Not sure if it's worth it, to be honest. The effects of debloating will only last a few hours, and being lean first and foremost is the most important thing anyway.
I guess if you have some photoshoot, party or date to be at it could be helpful but unlikely to be used day-to-day imo.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
potassium chloride powder is cheap and good to put in water but measure it correctly to not suicide
It's extremely hard to have too much. The RDA is 4700 mg but its arguable the optimal dose is over 7,000.

1:4 sodium to potassium ratio is ideal. Buy some potassium chloride powder

just drink coconut water and eat bananas

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
I eat like 2k grams of sodium a day and idk how much potassium my school meals have, is it worth taking potassium to debloat when I leanmax next year? What other debloating supps should I take?
coconut water and dandelion root