Potential benefit of using insulin with HGH

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

was reading a review article on cancer, this part is interesting.

By using insulin we could increase free IGF which binds to bone cells stimulating more growth.

Disclaimer: danger of immediate death. Do not do this if you don't understand how this works AND you do not regularly dose insulin.

I take no responsibility for any harm due to this post this is for educational reasons only.

using
a wrong dose of insulin will kill you within minutes.

Last edited:
how to use can you elab ?

how to use can you elab ?
If you don't understand from that then it's too dangerous for you fo inject insulin. Just eat goyslop while using HGH, will have sameish benefit

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
risky, barely any effect, ig it could help you if you eat shitty
This is very risky, I agree with that, I don't think people should start doing it as a blanket rule, however those who already used to dosing insulin should consider it.

This is very risky, I agree with that, I don't think people should start doing it as a blanket rule, however those who already used to dosing insulin should consider it.
nobody on this forum uses insulin unless they are diabetic, no benefit from it unless you're roiding hard

If you don't understand from that then it's too dangerous for you fo inject insulin. Just eat goyslop while using HGH, will have sameish benefit
i want

more

• Woah
Reactions: LegitUser