Potential slay wants me to get her something for her birthday. I dont want to though

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Bronze
Alright bhais I don't want to give this girl anything because first I'm not fucking and second it can make me more of an oofy doofy. I'm in the dreaded normie text game now due to some circumstances which means I can't talk to her irl. To be honest I feel like I have this one secured but I'm not trying to ruin it by not getting her anything despite not wanting to get her anything. How do I tread this situation? Her birthday is in a few days

@Xangsane @ChadL1te @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @lurking truecel @NumbThePain @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mightbecooked123, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Yeah, don't get her shit. Especially if you're not fucking JFL

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Send her a happy birthday text maybe but don’t get her anything

Don give her jack shit, ignore her the whole birthday and send her the next day that you forgot, and that you are a little bit sry for that, but her best friend were at your place so your were busy. And when she answers, ohh really I thought you cared for me or sum shit and why do you fuck my bestfriend etc. You say, I don't know woman, but come over it's time to for round two. Your best friend is already here so it will be threesome baby

Alright bhais I don't want to give this girl anything because first I'm not fucking and second it can make me more of an oofy doofy. I'm in the dreaded normie text game now due to some circumstances which means I can't talk to her irl. To be honest I feel like I have this one secured but I'm not trying to ruin it by not getting her anything despite not wanting to get her anything. How do I tread this situation? Her birthday is in a few days

@Xangsane @ChadL1te @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @lurking truecel @NumbThePain @Bonesbonesbonesbone
get her a mold of your dick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back