Potential sleep apnea . BUT I have decent forward growth.

Sabaen

Sabaen

Iron
I came across a high iq thread earlier about how of you don't have sufficient forward growth. You can have a lot of health issues one of which is breathing problems and especially during the night. And as such you don't feel well rested.

I'm currently dealing with this issue. And have self diagnosed myself with having sleep apnea. The problem is I have forward growth and facial projection.

So what to do?

Big neck ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Are you fat?
do you have a clogged septum?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I came across a high iq thread earlier about how of you don't have sufficient forward growth. You can have a lot of health issues one of which is breathing problems and especially during the night. And as such you don't feel well rested.

I'm currently dealing with this issue. And have self diagnosed myself with having sleep apnea. The problem is I have forward growth and facial projection.

So what to do?
you might be coping thinking you're well forward grown

anyways you can visit a doctor and get a sleep study done

Go get a sleep study. Even if you have “good” forward growth (let’s be real- you’re probably coping) you could still have a narrow maxilla, and therefore a narrow nasal cavity, which prevents you from getting enough air. Do you find it impossible to breathe exclusively through your nose while asleep? If so, then yeah you probably have airway issues

MSE+Bimax GOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen
might be your ticket to insurance covered bimax. insane life fuel

• +1
might be your ticket to insurance covered bimax. insane life fuel
This is happening with me. I’ve got a weird straw like breathing through my nose and am taking a sleep study soon.

• +1
Damn wth didn't think it was that deep but I'll deffo phone my doctor tommorow morning. The UK is in another shitty useless lockdown atm.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Go get a sleep study. Even if you have “good” forward growth (let’s be real- you’re probably coping) you could still have a narrow maxilla, and therefore a narrow nasal cavity, which prevents you from getting enough air. Do you find it impossible to breathe exclusively through your nose while asleep? If so, then yeah you probably have airway issues

I don't know if I have issues sleeping through my nose ....as I'm asleep. But my friends and I go on holiday at least once or twice a year and they always tell me that I sleep like a dead man lmao. Mouth wide open , head tilted back and all.

Which made me realise that I may have been dealing with this problem for a while and not know about it. Another thing is tho I breathe exclusively through my nose during the day.

Same I also think I have sleep apnea but idc, tbh many people around mouth breath at night and got good bone structure including myself, it’s all genes anyway. Bad genes allow ur face to get fucked from mouth breathing good genes adjust to mouth breathing. True in my case at least.

Same I also think I have sleep apnea but idc, tbh many people around mouth breath at night and got good bone structure including myself, it’s all genes anyway. Bad genes allow ur face to get fucked from mouth breathing good genes adjust to mouth breathing. True in my case at least.

Yess!!!!

since I've lost some weight I've noticed I have decent bone structure. Good chin , jaw , zygos and lips. Eyebrows bridge is shit but I can Fraud with darker and thicker brows by growing them and dying them , eyes are decent. Other than that I'm not hideous but I'm not where I want to be .

I just don't want it to mess with any potential growth or I don't want it to have sabotaged any further growth basically.

Yess!!!!

since I've lost some weight I've noticed I have decent bone structure. Good chin , jaw , zygos and lips. Eyebrows bridge is shit but I can Freud with darker and thicker brows by growing them and dying them , eyes are decent. Other than that I'm not hideous but I'm not where I want to be .

I just don't want it to mess with any potential growth or I don't want it to have sabotaged any further growth basically.
How old are u bro

Bruh u need to live ur life as an adult fuck worrying bout ur potential forward growth and shit

I am living my life ngl . But it's also a smart move to improve especially when you are young and are able to do so. I'm in my final year of university studying compsci don't worry about me bro.

I am living my life ngl . But it's also a smart move to improve especially when you are young and are able to do so. I'm in my final year of university studying compsci don't worry about me bro.
Bro ur 20 that’s not young enjoy life bro u will regret it later on, instead of spending the night here on .me go to the club and live ur life fuck worrying bout a incel site

Bro ur 20 that’s not young enjoy life bro u will regret it later on, instead of spending the night here on .me go to the club and live ur life fuck worrying bout a incel site

But it's lockdown that's the only reason I'm even on here. LMAO.

Also please tell me you see the irony of your posts 🤣

But it's lockdown that's the only reason I'm even on here. LMAO.

Also please tell me you see the irony of your posts 🤣
Nah I’m 15 I got time lmfao

• +1
U said so urself it's all genetics anyways. So... This shouldn't matter for u either kiddo.

U said so urself it's all genetics anyways. So... This shouldn't matter for u either kiddo.
Nah it doesn’t matter that’s why I say u should enjoy life bro

• +1