Potential Theory GTFIH IF UR A HUMAN

paki lifter

paki lifter

Iron
With everything maximized naturally(meaning no injecting/surgeries/other bs), anyone and I might say anyone(only in sporadic cases which not) can become attractive. Favorable traits are passed down, meaning that you are the combination of all of your ancestor's favorable traits. Humans adapt to different environments like the one we're in right now. Before any of you start calling me cope, just be fr. If you truly maximized yourself to the fullest extent naturally, you would look attractive. Maybe not as attractive as others, but still attractive. Who cares if Jordan Barret or Chico are crazy attractive you would be too if you traded their cards. After spending time on this forum some of yall needa to realize that reality is not a bottomless hole you fill by becoming attractive, but by living as yourself and not as some surgery fucked incel you truly fill the fucking hole in yourself. Becoming something of yourself is not a short process, other people like my past self want fucking shortcuts but there is none. Live your life to the fullest and maximize your potential. Because you should rather live as yourself than something ur not. This forum is a tool, not a solution, there is no solution only the one you provide yourself. It don't matter whether you are white, asian, black, etc you are a human the same as everyone else, and you play the cards you're dealt. No Cheating in the game of life

No Cheating in the game of life
Wrong
Cheat = win
There are no morals in a jungle
Frauding is good and nothing wrong in getting surgeries or using roids
And no everybody cannot look good if they use natural methods to looksmax some need surgeries as well.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and MA_ascender
Wrong
Cheat = win
There are no morals in a jungle
Frauding is good and nothing wrong in getting surgeries or using roids
And no everybody cannot look good if they use natural methods to looksmax some need surgeries as well.
If you cant get a strong edge in doing hardmaxxing, surgery or injecting shit wise. Game’s game

We don't live in a jungle, everyone has the potential

If you cant get a strong edge in doing hardmaxxing, surgery or injecting shit wise. Game’s game
prioritize your health instead of destroying it

prioritize your health instead of destroying it
I personally do, but some people would ratjer live a fun short life then a depressed useless long life.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and 5.5psl
Already tried this, didn’t work (even with unnatural shit like steroids) - now going for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Already tried this, didn’t work (even with unnatural shit like steroids) - now going for surgeries.
No gear for your face and genetics it’s obvious