Potential to make money

YogiBear

YogiBear

Iron
I have an idea how to make money on internet collecting lot of similar data from lot of sources.

We can find out how much people are interested in buying some products. Whether their interest is rising or falling.
Buy doing so we can for example bet on stock market and buy stocks or bet against them. We will get first hand information before corporation, companies release their monthly, quarterly numbers. We can predict some market crashes before they happen. Corporations spending lot of money spying on another corporation doing similar staff . I already did few experiments in smaller scale and it worked much better than i expected.

I need few guys with lot of free time interested in moneymaxxing.

- you don´t need any experience but it would be good to understand the idea
- we will collect links to thousand of websites and we will collect the data from these sites every couple of days, week etc..
- for example we can spy on second hand car dealers all over the Europe, collect the similar data. We can collect links to thousands groups, sites on facebook and collect the stats we need, even unrelated stats can give you valuable information if you do it in large scale. If you spy on thousands of BMW car resellers on FB and you collect number of new likes, interactions etc. If you collect these data for some period of time you can clearly see rise or drop in these stats and overall we will know if these sellers are doing good or bad ---- If we find a major drop in these stats we can go on stock market end sell before public know that these cars are not selling well. This is just for an example. We will decide what data we will collect and on what purpose.

I know it sound very stupid and simple, i did similar staff few times i collected hundreds of sites and i collect data to find out who is the most popular competitor in TV show to bet on that competitor and win some money.

I did also other staff, so i know which data are most important to collect on FB. But i´m sure if we do anything in a large scale we will get clear picture if there is a major change. And if there is a major change it will affect everything markets, sales... There are services to monitor stats on FB pages. These server bot services cost hundreds of dollars just to monitor few FB sites. There is also possibility to collect some data and sell them to whoever might have interest in it, or sell our data collecting services to some corporation. But for now we will use our data for ourselves and wait for major change and bet on stock market, that is way to go for now.

We will find out what to do and how to do it. I already have few ideas and experience but we will decide all together after discussion. But remember that success is not guaranteed, but there is a value in it for sure. We just need to find it.

Requirements for all of us me including
1. work for free
2. lot of free time (collecting links is hardest part after that probably est. 5 hour a week)
3. responsibility
4. prepare money for yourself (to trade stocks based on data, remember you are betting your own money on your own trading account)
5. all the data collected and graphs available for everyone in group

For now i created list of people who are interested. If you are interested let me know so i can contact you later.
I still need to do some research and preparation, talk to some programmers, trading guys.

I might send you a message one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and JackSparrow
I´m usually posting on .co so i made thread there. First i will try to recruit as much people as possible from different sites.

8DF3E098 82EA 4C00 9686 497F3B54502A

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Just read the requirements :feelskek:

Can u tl dr explain how someone could make from this data? How much, in what period some case study

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have an idea how to make money on internet collecting lot of similar data from lot of sources.

We can find out how much people are interested in buying some products. Whether their interest is rising or falling.
Buy doing so we can for example bet on stock market and buy stocks or bet against them. We will get first hand information before corporation, companies release their monthly, quarterly numbers. We can predict some market crashes before they happen. Corporations spending lot of money spying on another corporation doing similar staff . I already did few experiments in smaller scale and it worked much better than i expected.

- we will collect links to thousand of websites and we will collect the data from these sites every couple of days, week etc..
- for example we can spy on second hand car dealers all over the Europe, collect the similar data. We can collect links to thousands groups, sites on facebook and collect the stats we need, even unrelated stats can give you valuable information if you do it in large scale. If you spy on thousands of BMW car resellers on FB and you collect number of new likes, interactions etc. If you collect these data for some period of time you can clearly see rise or drop in these stats and overall we will know if these sellers are doing good or bad ---- If we find a major drop in these stats we can go on stock market end sell before public know that these cars are not selling well. This is just for an example. We will decide what data we will collect and on what purpose.

I know it sound very stupid and simple, i did similar staff few times i collected hundreds of sites and i collect data to find out who is the most popular competitor in TV show to bet on that competitor and win some money.

I did also other staff, so i know which data are most important to collect on FB. But i´m sure if we do anything in a large scale we will get clear picture if there is a major change. And if there is a major change it will affect everything markets, sales... There are services to monitor stats on FB pages. These server bot services cost hundreds of dollars just to monitor few FB sites. There is also possibility to collect some data and sell them to whoever might have interest in it, or sell our data collecting services to some corporation. But for now we will use our data for ourselves and wait for major change and bet on stock market, that is way to go for now.

We will find out what to do and how to do it. I already have few ideas and experience but we will decide all together after discussion. But remember that success is not guaranteed, but there is a value in it for sure. We just need to find it.

1. work for free
2. lot of free time (collecting links is hardest part after that probably est. 5 hour a week)
3. responsibility
4. prepare money for yourself (to trade stocks based on data, remember you are betting your own money on your own trading account)

For now i created list of people who are interested. If you are interested let me know so i can contact you later.
I still need to do some research and preparation, talk to some programmers, trading guys.

Add me,i am available 7days/7 after 20th of June

• +1
Reactions: YogiBear
For example there are 5 new smartphone model on the market.

And you just need a new one, so you open website where you usually buy electronics.
You can see there are 5 new models from 5 different companies A, B, C, D, E
You click on that site to show you most selling phone on that site.
You will find out smartphone A is most popular there they have on stock 100 of these phones and they sold 35 this week.
Now you can assume this phone A is most popular of all of them.
But you are insane and you want to be sure so you collect 2 000 sites where you can buy these phones.
Collect the data every 7 days to see how many they sold.
Phone
A sold 35 000 price 100 eur
B sold 28 000 price 300 eur
C sold 80 000 price 200 eur
D sold 4 000 price 220 eur
E sold 8 000 price 200 eur

How to use this data? How to make money? Of course these data might be useless if sales of these companies are similar every year and might not effect the stocks.. But if there is a major movement for example next year company C made a new model and they sold only 7000 phones first week.

It´s like an election when they start counting votes you don´t need to track and count every vote to know who is going to win.
If there is candidate A: 50% B: 30% C: 20% and you already counted 20% of all votes randomly it´s almost impossible for candidate A to loos.
this was just an example

There are corporations, politic parties who use online services to spy on their opponents, politics pay agencies to spy on social networks to find out who are their fans, what they read, what they like.

this is an example something i did
For example there is a political debate and you want to know who won this debate. You go on facebook and every mainstream/alternative press media have their own FB page and fans on it. Thie debate is in every news and every media shared a post on FB about this political debate. So i collected 100 of these FB sites and i tried to find out which candidate did the best. After this debate there was a post about this debate on every single FB page i collected. I separate candidates and users interaction positive / negative under each post.

Candidate
A : 60 000 positive interactions and 20 000 negative interactions
B: 30 000 positive interactions and 40 000 negative interactions
C. 5 000 positive interactions and 30 000 negative interactions
D. 1 500 positive interactions and 200 negative interactions

So this is what your data says. That candidate A is most popular.

Public survey on sample of 1 000 of people before this debate.
B: 40%
D: 35%
A: 15%
C: 10 %

Why i did this? I wanted to bet money on my favorite candidate Because i didn´t believe in relevance of these public surveys. Even if they try hard to find a good sample of people for this survey the sample is too small and there are too many people who are not decided.

We will decide what to do, What data to collect, how to collect these data, on what purpose. I like the "hit and run" game. You find out there is a new favorite to win the election. You bet your money and you are good to go. Same with sales they dropped significantly with this new phone model compared to previous one you sell the stocks and you good to go.

There are lot of things to do. If we collect the wrong data, about wrong products, we might wait for opportunity in the wrong place and the opportunity might not come anytime soon. So success is not guaranteed.

I spent dozens of hours creating MLB betting models and collecting data. And it was good for nothing. I also spent dozen if not hundreds of hours collecting random FB data good for nothing until i find the right way how to collect these data for what i need to know.

• +1
N

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, PubertyMaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
For example there are 5 new smartphone model on the market.

And you just need a new one, so you open website where you usually buy electronics.
You can see there are 5 new models from 5 different companies A, B, C, D, E
You click on that site to show you most selling phone on that site.
You will find out smartphone A is most popular there they have on stock 100 of these phones and they sold 35 this week.
Now you can assume this phone A is most popular of all of them.
But you are insane and you want to be sure so you collect 2 000 sites where you can buy these phones.
Collect the data every 7 days to see how many they sold.
Phone
A sold 35 000 price 100 eur
B sold 28 000 price 300 eur
C sold 80 000 price 200 eur
D sold 4 000 price 220 eur
E sold 8 000 price 200 eur

How to use this data? How to make money? Of course these data might be useless if sales of these companies are similar every year and might not effect the stocks.. But if there is a major movement for example next year company C made a new model and they sold only 7000 phones first week.

It´s like an election when they start counting votes you don´t need to track and count every vote to know who is going to win.
If there is candidate A: 50% B: 30% C: 20% and you already counted 20% of all votes randomly it´s almost impossible for candidate A to loos.
this was just an example

There are corporations, politic parties who use online services to spy on their opponents, politics pay agencies to spy on social networks to find out who are their fans, what they read, what they like.

this is an example something i did
For example there is a political debate and you want to know who won this debate. You go on facebook and every mainstream/alternative press media have their own FB page and fans on it. Thie debate is in every news and every media shared a post on FB about this political debate. So i collected 100 of these FB sites and i tried to find out which candidate did the best. After this debate there was a post about this debate on every single FB page i collected. I separate candidates and users interaction positive / negative under each post.

Candidate
A : 60 000 positive interactions and 20 000 negative interactions
B: 30 000 positive interactions and 40 000 negative interactions
C. 5 000 positive interactions and 30 000 negative interactions
D. 1 500 positive interactions and 200 negative interactions

So this is what your data says. That candidate A is most popular.

Public survey on sample of 1 000 of people before this debate.
B: 40%
D: 35%
A: 15%
C: 10 %

Why i did this? I wanted to bet money on my favorite candidate Because i didn´t believe in relevance of these public surveys. Even if they try hard to find a good sample of people for this survey the sample is too small and there are too many people who are not decided.

We will decide what to do, What data to collect, how to collect these data, on what purpose. I like the "hit and run" game. You find out there is a new favorite to win the election. You bet your money and you are good to go. Same with sales they dropped significantly with this new phone model compared to previous one you sell the stocks and you good to go.

There are lot of things to do. If we collect the wrong data, about wrong products, we might wait for opportunity in the wrong place and the opportunity might not come anytime soon. So success is not guaranteed.

I spent dozens of hours creating MLB betting models and collecting data. And it was good for nothing. I also spent dozen if not hundreds of hours collecting random FB data good for nothing until i find the right way how to collect these data for what i need to know.
Stop saying your technique in front of bluepilled...
they will steal it and it won't be efficient

Yeh I’m in. I have experience in share trading, stock market theory, etc. Not so good with computer nerd tech stuff though.

• +1
Stop saying your technique in front of bluepilled...
they will steal it and it won't be efficient

You are right. I revealed a lot but i didn´t revealed everything in detail because some of my know how have proven results and i want to keep an edge for myself. And so i want to try new things in bigger scale, that´s why i need people for this.

I'm interested, fit all the requirments.

• +1
You are right. I revealed a lot but i didn´t revealed everything in detail because some of my know how have proven results and i want to keep an edge for myself. And so i want to try new things in bigger scale, that´s why i need people for this.
what is the realistic money outcome per month if u spend like 4h x 6 days?

Doesn't this already exist? Google, Facebook, Cambridge Analytica

I'm interested, I do a lot of shit online already and always have time on my hands to try new stuff

• +1
Doesn't this already exist? Google, Facebook, Cambridge Analytica

Yes, these companies collect data (google,FB), but they don´t give it away in a way you need. They just make these data public available, and Cambridge Analytica just collected, analyzed and used this data for the purpose they need.

Yes, these companies collect data (google,FB), but they don´t give it away in a way you need. They just make these data public available, and Cambridge Analytica just collected, analyzed and used this data for the purpose they need.
So just found Cambridge Analytica 2.0. ?

So just found Cambridge Analytica 2.0. ?

Well not exactly, but yes. Now there are hundreds of "social marketing" companies doing the same staff and they are getting better and more efficient in what they do. But they are still limited in what they can do because they use bots and we will use human labor for work bots can´t do.

• +1
what is the realistic money outcome per month if u spend like 4h x 6 days?

I have no answer for that question.

It´s most likely we will collect data once a week.
max 8 hours of work for one day
32 hours / month
192 hours / half year
now number showing there is an opportunity to sell stocks
you bet 1 000 euro on etoro
you win 1 500 eur
1 500 eur / 192hour = 7,8 eur per hour

1. work for free
3. responsibility

I am definitely interested and motivated to try something like this. I have free time to do so and I have programming skills (I have gathered datasets for machine learning) so data collection is definitely something I am familiar with. Your project certainly sounds interesting and I feel like I could learn a thing or two from the group and hopefully, I could help out by automating the link gathering through scripts (I can code in python and I have done web scraping before and ofc data cleaning so I might be able to figure things out).

I am very interested to link up to "programmers and trading guys" as you said as I plan to venture into quantitative finance. I personally don't have many people to talk about these kinds of things so it would be great to have a group I can bounce ideas off of.

If you want to know details / other projects i've done, just send me your contact details and I hope we can connect further :).

I am definitely interested and motivated to try something like this. I have free time to do so and I have programming skills (I have gathered datasets for machine learning) so data collection is definitely something I am familiar with. Your project certainly sounds interesting and I feel like I could learn a thing or two from the group and hopefully, I could help out by automating the link gathering through scripts (I can code in python and I have done web scraping before and ofc data cleaning so I might be able to figure things out).

I am very interested to link up to "programmers and trading guys" as you said as I plan to venture into quantitative finance. I personally don't have many people to talk about these kinds of things so it would be great to have a group I can bounce ideas off of.

If you want to know details / other projects i've done, just send me your contact details and I hope we can connect further :).

Hi, thank you for this post. For now i just created brainstorming group on Discord where i will gather people and discuss staff.

Hi, thank you for this post. For now i just created brainstorming group on Discord where i will gather people and discuss staff.
Pm me ur discord bro

@KrissKross
@stuckneworleans
@Zuvay
@Detroit
@Hunter Vallance

Hi!

An update here. I created brainstorming group on discord. For now there is no work to do. So if you are not interested to join now you can join later. But for now it´s just brainstorming group for some time (long time).

If you want an invitation send me private message. That´s all for now. See you

For those who don´t have Discord and want to discuss this with me we can find solution. Just send me PM

If you don´t join in time discord link will expire.
So here is my Discord: YogiBear#1766