Potential YouTube idea that is unsaturated

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
What's three things people love and get entertainment by?
1. Watching people interact, especially if the conversation is interesting.
2. Seeing magic, magic is universally loved, if you become a good magician you'll be GOLDEN.
3. Seeing different cultures, people are bound to their places like dogs to chains , so seeing different cultures makes them happy.

my idea is to get a good vlogging camera, travel all around the world, learn the languages, make videos about the culture, girls dancing, magic tricks to foreigners
I could see "surprising African villagers with their dialect and magic" going viral. This is a good niche, everyone who does this gets hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. But of course a lot of time and patience must be devoted to such work.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agentq123, Crusile, thecel and 4 others
The reason it might be unsaturated is because most people don’t have the time nor money to travel the world as they wish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, joeveniro, thecel and 8 others
This is a good niche, everyone who does this gets hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. But of course a lot of time and patience must be devoted to such work.
I think you just see the ones who do hundreds of thousands of views because they are recommanded to you in home and when you use the search bar
There are probably people who barely make any views from this
Doesnt mean your plan won't work tho

2. Seeing magic, magic is universally loved, if you become a good magician you'll be GOLDEN.
3. Seeing different cultures, people are bound to their places like dogs to chains , so seeing different cultures makes them happy.

my idea is to get a good vlogging camera, travel all around the world, learn the languages, make videos about the culture, girls dancing, magic tricks to foreigners (I could see "surprising African villagers with their dialect and magic" going viral. This is a good niche, everyone who does this gets hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. But of course a lot of time and patience must be devoted to such work.
Animated educational content

The reason it might be unsaturated is because most people don’t have the time nor money to travel the world as they wish.
Every upper middle class white girl travels the world for a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, BoneDensity, SLA and 2 others
surprising African villagers with their dialect and magic
Niggers are like zoo animals theory:feelshah:

Average Orangutang literally, scientifically has higher iq than the average nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Pupur
lots of effort for very little return. just copy and paste animal videos. get millions easily

also film girls doing yoga and shit. go to the gym, find a hot girl and start filming her

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 6128
Nobody wants to watch this shit. muh different cultures brah

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585, brucel and Deleted member 6128
Just Airbnb max and let zoomers pay off your mortgage and savings for life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Almost every YouTube niche is saturated you pretty much have to kind of create your own

Good examples of such channels I’d say are Jake Tran

Who focuses on the darkest parts of companies, governments and society in general before his channel there was no one was making these videos like him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311

my idea is to get a good vlogging camera, travel all around the world, learn the languages, make videos about the culture, girls dancing, magic tricks to foreigners
I could see "surprising African villagers with their dialect and magic" going viral. This is a good niche, everyone who does this gets hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. But of course a lot of time and patience must be devoted to such work.
Pay camwhores to play video games then give them a percentage of the streams make it good enough to be played on youtube get simps gg

Mirin' American entrepreneurial spirit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Niggers are like zoo animals theory:feelshah:

Average Orangutang literally, scientifically has higher iq than the average nigger
Well you weren't wrong:
Average orangutan IQ Contents show Most iq tests score an individual on a scale of 100. The highest score possible is 145, and the lowest score possible is 61; scores between these two extremes represents just one standard deviation from the mean iq for that group.

Black people have an iq of 60-65 and scientists say anyone below 75 iq is retarded, the lower the iq the more sever the retardism is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile, Patient A and Lygodactylus
Well you weren't wrong:
Average orangutan IQ Contents show Most iq tests score an individual on a scale of 100. The highest score possible is 145, and the lowest score possible is 61; scores between these two extremes represents just one standard deviation from the mean iq for that group.

Black people have an iq of 60-65 and scientists say anyone below 75 iq is retarded, the lower the iq the more sever the retardism is.
Based

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I would do it but I’m too non NT to walk around places holding a camera xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

What if the africans chop you up and eat you for your witchcraft?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Almost every YouTube niche is saturated you pretty much have to kind of create your own

Good examples of such channels I’d say are Jake Tran

Who focuses on the darkest parts of companies, governments and society in general before his channel there was no one was making these videos like him

cringe at that basic bitch content. muh war is bad. pay me. he is so bluepilled that he shows his face and uses his real baby voice lol. he should just narrate the video with a chad robot voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
cringe at that basic bitch content. muh war is bad. pay me. he is so bluepilled that he shows his face and uses his real baby voice lol. he should just narrate the video with a chad robot voice
Whats ur ideal channel?

Ugh. Too high effort-to-views ratio.

Just automatically generate motivational videos, text-to-speech videos (such as Reddit reading), and song lyrics videos. These can all be automatically generated.

Ugh. Too high effort-to-views ratio.

Just automatically generate motivational videos, text-to-speech videos (such as Reddit reading), and song lyrics videos. These can all be automatically generated.
do lyrics video reap the same amount of money? idk if yt makes a distinction inbetween types of content

• +1
Reactions: thecel
do lyrics video reap the same amount of money? idk if yt makes a distinction inbetween types of content
Lyrics videos are almost always demonetised

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Lyrics videos are almost always demonetised

Grow a lyrics videos channel, and then funnel its viewers to your other channels’ videos that are monetized.