Pottasium Citrate and Potassium Gluconate

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
I consume a regular amount of salt and i'm quite bloated. which one works better for water bloat?

Potassium Chloride

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Potassium tropintropat

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
Potassium cyanide worked well for me, I am writing this while I'm chilling with Gandy in the Afterlife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Just so you know, customs may fuck you with the import tax from there.
Can't order to uk from them cos of that, check your laws before ordering.
i've ordered from it before, if i don't buy more than 22 euro's than i'm fine. thanks anyway. may froy slay forever

• +1
i've ordered from it before, if i don't buy more than 22 euro's than i'm fine. thanks anyway. may froy slay forever
DiaVjCdXcAANB2D.jpg
7a4f1e0e1a05e1ed7b891c85b11da302.jpg

They make a cute couple don't you think?

Also mirin the 22 euros max, I think it's like 10 pounds for me, aka not worth it with shipping

• +1
DiaVjCdXcAANB2D.jpg
7a4f1e0e1a05e1ed7b891c85b11da302.jpg

They make a cute couple don't you think?

Also mirin the 22 euros max, I think it's like 10 pounds for me, aka not worth it with shipping
tbh ngl they would make godlike children

• +1

this one good? don't look at the recommend dose just wanna know if this shit will actually work.
Just go to Walmart man or the store and look for the shit called "nosalt" or "salt substitute" on the seasoning area. Then look at the ingredients and make sure it's potassium Chloride. It's cheaper than ordering it online and cost like $5.

• +1
Just go to Walmart man or the store and look for the shit called "nosalt" or "salt substitute" on the seasoning area. Then look at the ingredients and make sure it's potassium Chloride. It's cheaper than ordering it online and cost like $5.
we unfortunately don't have Walmart's in my country but will look for it anyway. thanks

Last edited:
just eat banana bro

• +1