Pottenger's Cats Pill is the hardest to swallow

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
If you are not familiar with the study, go read about it now and come back.
Basically what it found and states is that cats fed on a good diet had good, healthy offspring with good jaws and health, teeth, bone strength, etc.
However if a cat was fed on a sub optimal diet, then not only would the cat be less healthy, but it's offspring too, as well as its offspring's offspring. This study relates to humans also. What this means is simple: You are subhuman because of the diet of your parents, which you had no control over before being born. But even worse than this, you are subhuman because of the diet and habits of your grandparents and the inter generational effects of that. Pottenger's Cats study found that a bloodline's health and well being can be ruined by just one generation, and can take multiple generations after to correct and go back to normal by being in good health. So your fate as a sub optimal offspring that would grow up to be an incel was not up to you, nor your parents, but as far back as your grandparents. It was literally over DECADES to a century before it even began. And that is a very bitter pill to swallow. :feelsrope: :feelswah: :feelswhy:

inb4 "unexpected cat pill"
inb4 "didn't read" (rope asap if you write that)

Attachments

• 1570784730447.png
    1570784730447.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx, randomguy1235, Jerzy Bondov and 4 others
Diet/nutrition/epigenetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: callisto, HighIQcel and InjectE
brb roping

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Explains why Indians have very weak lower thirds. I was fed well in my childhood so I am an exception.

Explains why Indians have very weak lower thirds. I was fed well in my childhood so I am an exception.
your sig contains some of the bitterest literary blackpills known to man

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 399
Raw meat is essential for humans

isnt this common sense?

do you really need to read a study to believe a healthy parents produces healthy children?

golly

isnt this common sense?

do you really need to read a study to believe a healthy parents produces healthy children?

golly
rope tbh
The study shows that the effects can last GENERATIONS, thats the point of it

rope tbh
The study shows that the effects can last GENERATIONS, thats the point of it

obviously, genetics arnt just from parents

but its the biggest indicator of how the children will turn out becasue GL parents obviously had GL parents etc

everything is a lottery

but its only recently diet has become an issue imo, just 20 years ago you could barely buy processed foods, now you can barely buy unprocessed foods so its not really an excuse

doesnt affect me anyway, all my family are GL asf and living to extremely high ages, well over the national averages. i have insane genetics

Still brutal

Absolute over on the part of my parents but my grandparents did have an excellent diet