Pov tiktok comment section on a mildly right wing video

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Post "I don't think we should allow so many rampaging ethnics into our safe societies."

"HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY LIL BRO"
"10/10 RAGEBAIT"
"MOST LOVING CHRISTIAN"
"LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR"
"WE'RE ALL HUMAN"
"HUMAN SUPREMACY"

SHUT THE FUCKKKKK UPPPPPP YOU STUPID RETARDSSSSSS

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Uncle Dinky, h111 and 7 others
jews

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, hopecel, AOL and 3 others
BUMO

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
“i choose the bear, but lets also let in millions of immigrants from countries where women are second citizens and treated horribly”

no wonder the percentage of people in prison for rape is 60% muslim despite them being a tiny minority of the population :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
Instagram is the complete opposite
Imagine caring

Post "I don't think we should allow so many rampaging ethnics into our safe societies."

"10/10 RAGEBAIT"
"MOST LOVING CHRISTIAN"
"LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR"
"WE'RE ALL HUMAN"
"HUMAN SUPREMACY"

Welp glad our future is looking bright 😐

"10/10 RAGEBAIT"
"MOST LOVING CHRISTIAN"
"LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR"
"WE'RE ALL HUMAN"
"HUMAN SUPREMACY"

Most of the people who post the first three comments are the ethnics themselves,the other three are just leftists

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and cromagnon
TikTok is full of woke retards so I'm not even surprised.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Most of the people who post the first three comments are the ethnics themselves,the other three are just leftists
all of em are usually from ethnics, especially the "we're all human human supremacy" shit bc its just their shitty way of coping with inferiority, the other times are deluded leftists who rlly think we're all on the same side and that ethnics want to be their brethren

• +1
Reactions: mike21
“i choose the bear, but lets also let in millions of immigrants from countries where women are second citizens and treated horribly”

no wonder the percentage of people in prison for rape is 60% muslim despite them being a tiny minority of the population :lul:
unironically pisses me off.

like when people deny the clear problem right in front of them and continue coping it pisses me off beyond belief

Imagine caring about a TikTok section:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
We used to be men now niggas use TikTok

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Imagine caring about a TikTok section:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
We used to be men now niggas use TikTok
90% of the western youth uses tiktok
they are being influenced heavily by these retarded comments in the so called miniscule tiktok comment section
stop caring abt the little things and it eventually affects EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
90% of the western youth uses tiktok
they are being influenced heavily by these retarded comments in the so called miniscule tiktok comment section
stop caring abt the little things and it eventually affects EVERYTHING
Only retards get influenced by TikTok. When I was 14 I already knew what was right or wrong,nothing on TikTok or Twitter could convince me otherwise.If someone gets influenced by TikTok then it means that they were never going to have any critical thinking skills.

Only retards get influenced by TikTok. When I was 14 I already knew what was right or wrong,nothing on TikTok or Twitter could convince me otherwise.If someone gets influenced by TikTok then it means that they were never going to have any critical thinking skills.
yes and 90% of the population are

1. retarded
2. lack critical thinking skills

this isnt hard to understand

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
cope libtard gonna cry

yes and 90% of the population are

1. retarded
2. lack critical thinking skills

this isnt hard to understand
Then why are you so bothered by what they think.How do you even know that you aren't part of that 90% when you get so riled up by a "TikTok comment section".

• +1
Then why are you so bothered by what they think.How do you even know that you aren't part of that 90% when you get so riled up by a "TikTok comment section".
because those 90% influence the direction society is going in
so obviously i will care and get pissed if the hivemind is shilling retarded views

because those 90% influence the direction society is going in
so obviously i will care and get pissed if the hivemind is shilling retarded views
You seem one dimensional, you're the type to think that only their own view is right.How old are you,I feel like I'm speaking to a kid.But you are right on the migration part tbf,mass immigration is unsustainable.I don't think immigration is bad, its just that uncontrolled immigration creates welfarism and crime.Only way to combat that is to encourage those in your country to have kids in order to ensure that you don't get a situation like in Japan.

• +1
You seem one dimensional, you're the type to think that only their own view is right.How old are you,I feel like I'm speaking to a kid.But you are right on the migration part tbf,mass immigration is unsustainable.I don't think immigration is bad, its just that uncontrolled immigration creates welfarism and crime.Only way to combat that is to encourage those in your country to have kids in order to ensure that you don't get a situation like in Japan.
my view is the only one that is right

Yeah you're definitely 12 or something I don't know why this forum allows pre-teens to join
whatever helps you sleep at night ig bro

unironically pisses me off.

like when people deny the clear problem right in front of them and continue coping it pisses me off beyond belief
Its all jews in the end as well. who were the most common slave owners? jews. the destruction they brought to the middle eastern/african countries then bounced back and makes it so that they immigrate to the uk, FROM a shithole country with backwards views and high crime, MOVE to a low income/middle class area in the country they immigrated to, then they drive up the crime rate. it affects normal people but not jews because they live in rich areas which the immigrants cant afford. then the average man will get angry at all of the crime that the immigrants commit then the immigrants will get angry at the average man for racism or blame them for the colonisation (apex fallacy) its a divide and conquer textbook example.:soy:

on instagram everyone agrees