Asexual peaceful balkan monk

@Thompsonz @Too$hort @germanlooks

E7b050edc783d6cfc39924a833942b5d

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, never_lucky, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If you lost your youth living until 80s is cucked
I'm same tbh and I will go nuts and drugmax :love::love::love: Like connor murphy
JFL if you don't die young together with your virgin girlfriend both skinny af in leather jackets and doing a heroin overdose by the age of 25 in some shekel shack while this song is playing

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13332
Old people:
“I’d give anything to be your age again”
“Your youth is the best time of your life”
“Before you know it, you’ll be my age”
“Take advantage of being so young”

me…

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding, AcneScars and 7 others
Old people:

me…

I know :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, hate when they say that, my mother is giving me cancer every week. For example she would complain when i would sleep all day and tell me "where is your youth going Name?" "When i was your age not even mountains could stop me" BRUUUUUUTAL meanwhile im wasting my 20's ldaring at home because im born in a EE shithole :(

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Old people:

me…

Imagine being young post ww2… economy booming, male to female ratio on point, women are starting to become whores bc their male role models got blown up by japs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
I know :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, hate when they say that, my mother is giving me cancer every week. For example she would complain when i would sleep all day and tell me "where is your youth going Name?" "When i was your age not even mountains could stop me" BRUUUUUUTAL meanwhile im wasting my 20's ldaring at home because im born in a EE shithole :(
Not even mountains could stop her from chasing chads cock

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and ALP

Yea bro honestly I brought it onto myself. When I was 18-19 I would just wagecel outside of school so I didn’t rot (didn’t go to any parties or make any friends).

one of my coworkers was like 35-40, obv a loser but was clearly a hyper NT great looking guy back in his day (judging by his face and NTness)

he’d always call me a loser out loud when I clocked in on Friday-saturdays and constantly asked why I don’t have a girlfriend. I should’ve taken a hint, I never realized why youth was so special until lately. Normies realize this at 16 hence why they focus on going to college and going far away from their parents.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, TsarTsar444 and OOGABOOGA
Yea bro honestly I brought it onto myself. When I was 18-19 I would just wagecel outside of school so I didn’t rot (didn’t go to any parties or make any friends).

one of my coworkers was like 35-40, obv a loser but was clearly a hyper NT great looking guy back in his day (judging by his face and NTness)

he’d always call me a loser out loud when I clocked in on Friday-saturdays and constantly asked why I don’t have a girlfriend. I should’ve taken a hint, I never realized why youth was so special until lately. Normies realize this at 16 hence why they focus on going to college and going far away from their parents.
True, except for the good amount of virgin women my country has, other then this i wish i was born in the US tbh, probably would have a giga better life instead of rotting in a cold EE shithole
ABmqdW2 700b

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 756

It’s on our parents+growing up ugly. My parents always emphasized doing well in school, becoming successful, etc. They never talked to me about girls or social life.

didn’t matter to them that from freshman-junior year I had no social life outside of sports practice and smoking with a couple of fellow antisocial friends and never had girls because at least I had straight A’s

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 3593 and TsarTsar444
POV: You are 80 years old and realize you are still going ER

28333920.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
It’s on our parents+growing up ugly. My parents always emphasized doing well in school, becoming successful, etc. They never talked to me about girls or social life.

didn’t matter to them that from freshman-junior year I had no social life outside of sports practice and smoking with a couple of fellow antisocial friends and never had girls because at least I had straight A’s
Very wise post, this is true, my parents would tell me muuuh being 25yo+ is when you start mogging but at the same time my mom is complaining that im ldaring now at 21 and not doing much :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person

Absolutely. I’ve had a few experiences hanging out some 18 y/os as a 22 y/o at friendly gatherings and seeing their parents vs those like ours is night and day.

they’ve let them drink since 15 (as long no one drives), allow friends (boys and girls) to stay over, throw parties, etc. their dads are also NT in the sense it passes off to their son; they’re always talking about girls, sports, partying, etc. comparing this to a dad who talke to a son about nothing except getting a good career, working a job, getting good grades, prestigious colleges is comical, I can relate.

and yea growing up with subpar looks is really the biggest factor.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, OOGABOOGA, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Incels live in eternal senescence. They never experience YOUTH

• So Sad
@Syobevoli muuh sweety girls will be chasing you when you become a doctor, just focus on your studying and girls will come :lul::(

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 275
Absolutely. I’ve had a few experiences hanging out some 18 y/os as a 22 y/o at friendly gatherings and seeing their parents vs those like ours is night and day.

they’ve let them drink since 15 (as long no one drives), allow friends (boys and girls) to stay over, throw parties, etc. their dads are also NT in the sense it passes off to their son; they’re always talking about girls, sports, partying, etc. comparing this to a dad who talke to a son about nothing except getting a good career, working a job, getting good grades, prestigious colleges is comical, I can relate.

and yea growing up with subpar looks is really the biggest factor.
Exactly man I basically never talk to my dad outside of day to day logistics. Barely talk to either of my parents. They just work and do their hobbies and occasionally help me with something. We’ll have dinner and drink a bit once every few weeks I’d say so my dad will make me laugh once every few months, my mom maybe once a year. They’re boring corporate house slaves who raised me to be the same.

Then I go to my friends house and his dad is joking about girls and talking about sports, letting them throw parties, encouraging them to date and have girls over. Night and day and makes a world of difference

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 275
@Syobevoli muuh sweety girls will be chasing you when you become a doctor, just focus on your studying and girls will come :lul::(
Legit. My parents would just tell me to focus on school because everything to succeed in life, I learn there. :lul:

is what it is. Gotta reinvent urself in ur 20s if ur have shit parents. Can't compare yourself to ppl that have been given the privilege of good parenting.

• So Sad
i will look 20 at 80