pov: you are @Predeterminism when he musters up the courage to visit Korea

190cm90kg

190cm90kg

haplogroup n steppe warrior

this manlets reality will implode after walking the streets getting mogged by changs and seeing hordes of white girls waiting in line for clubs @Predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5892 and 10 others

this manlets reality will implode after walking the streets getting mogged by changs and seeing hordes of white girls waiting in line for clubs @Predeterminism

imagine traveling to the other side of the world just to see white girls in a club:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 18153, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
There wasn't a single white girl in that video. Plenty of white guys though. How do u cope?

• +1
Reactions: Detona and justinzayn
ngl the men were better looking than I thought they would be- some tiktok phenos on display

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
imagine traveling to the other side of the world just to see white girls in a club:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

genuinely mind baffling for the sexpats who travel to Korea to escape white girls and find an Asian Stacy, only to find white girls being whores at some gook nightclub

Geomaxxing works for every other Asian country besides South Korea. everyone there is literally looksmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Skywalker, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
There wasn't a single white girl in that video. Plenty of white guys though. How do u cope?
7F5F8109 CEC2 46CF 9A8A A512490E86E3

they're usually with a korean guy, not alone like some 40yo pudgy mayocel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, traveler, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
@mightyravendark

first white girl in this yt vid is with a normie korean.

jbwcoper heads will eventually split from the cortisol spikes every time they see a white girl in korea

Whitest korean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, justinzayn, khvirgin and 2 others
Average height looks 5'10.

Not tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
@mightyravendark

first white girl in this yt vid is with a normie korean.

jbwcoper heads will eventually split from the cortisol spikes every time they see a white girl in korea

Only people's heads splitting are gookcel/chinkcel's over how much they can't stop crying for white people. Stay forever mirin and cortisol stricken my little yellow son.

Hell, Korea is legit the worst example to use to state asian supremacy. Plastic surgery is extremely common and involves making themselves look more like white people ffs. The fuck u think double eyelid surgery is for? Removal of the asiatic epicanthal hood = look more white. Show me example where whites chop their bodies up to look more gook. I'll wait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, incel194012940, justinzayn and 2 others

Average south korean height for young males is 174cm. To be fair this seems like a chang area though. Compare this with more rural and normie areas.

Hell, Korea is legit the worst example to use to state asian supremacy. Plastic surgery is extremely common and involves making themselves look more like white people ffs. The fuck u think double eyelid surgery is for? Removal of the asiatic epicanthal hood = look more white. Show me example where whites chop their bodies up to look more gook. I'll wait.
Asians at least almost always have pct.

peep guy on left :chad:

Attachments

• Screenshot (240).png
    Screenshot (240).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Asians at least almost always have pct.
Pct is female trait. Male trait is neutral or slightly negative. Many studies and examples showing this. Only problem now is women want feminine trait from all the birth control warping their mental.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and count copula
Pct is female trait. Male trait is neutral or slightly negative. Many studies and examples showing this. Only problem now is women want feminine trait from all the birth control warping their mental.
Yea sometimes PCT is a failo in men depending on bones

Only people's heads splitting are gookcel/chinkcel's over how much they can't stop crying for white people. Stay forever mirin and cortisol stricken my little yellow son.
i have nothing against whites im simply bullying this coping manlet making 666 posts about race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i have nothing against whites im simply bullying this coping manlet making 666 posts about race
For every one racebait post that autist makes 20 chinkoids make one crying for whites. He's just retaliating with facts that ricecels can't cope with. The video u posted literally does more to prove jbw theory than it does the opposite.

• JFL
Average south korean height for young males is 174cm. To be fair this seems like a chang area though. Compare this with more rural and normie areas.
08D15672 3AA4 4A37 BCCE A184D200D070

52BB9288 4D3C 400B 85A7 E4B9DF209B31

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
mogged by pashtun
87D56992 90F8 4AD3 8427 B8055AD4D67B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Skywalker and count copula
Waiting for Lithuanian stacy
I find it funny how nobody sees Chang walking alone and 50 subhumans walking with girls and uses that to confirm any cognitive biases but uses cherrypicked social media and tinder convos to do so.

• JFL
that bitch with a black dress at the start of the video is so fine

Been to Korea many times. Plenty of white girls on the streets and tinder and plenty of good looking Korean guys. And certain foreigner guys do fine also

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Cheesyrumble, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I find it funny how nobody sees Chang walking alone and 50 subhumans walking with girls and uses that to confirm any cognitive biases but uses cherrypicked social media and tinder convos to do so.
this guy is subhuman?
A59675DC D908 4329 841A 2B3E88813885

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
Been to Korea many times. Plenty of white girls on the streets and tinder and plenty of good looking Korean guys. And certain foreigner guys do fine also
black/brown guys do equally well especially in itaewon redlight areas. they just rare overall and the girls often have that tan westernized look

Last edited:
black/brown guys do equally well especially in itaewon redlight areas. they just rare overall
Yea itaewon is full of foreigners. It’s gotten more popular with locals now so they go there more. It used to be filled with Turkish guys pre covid

where the 50 couples? there was 3 korean and 1 white-brown couple

How can you afford travelmaxxing so much. Don't have to answer if its too personal.

Which is why Predeterminisn will go to South East asia4

Which is why Predeterminisn will go to South East asia4

@Predeterminism imagine going to Korea just to be completely outnumbered by millions of foreign women who are there just to fuck Changs
20220822 071943

Just go to SEA

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
No clue how to find them. Google is useless.
you were virgin until 28 and used to drunkpost ur cock on discord. needless to say your opinions are wildly different from a sane person

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you were virgin until 28 and used to drunkpost ur cock on discord. needless to say your opinions are wildly different from a sane person
Till 26 actually. Of course my opinions are different from sane person. I'm a mad scientist. Also I used to drunkpost my SOFT COCK cause it's low inhib and funny as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
"northern/northwestern dardic Pakistani"
anyways punjabis mogs gook to oblivion as well
If I was an ethnic. I'd pick these types tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn

brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back