ppl are abused dogs

D

Deleted member 30552

crying about things that dont even exist, mad at their own projections they put upon other people

i dont even really do that much, or anything, and people are mad at me all the time. they cant take a joke

very negative people with hatred on the inside

gotta remember to not take these people seriously, they r miserable

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, zura and Ryldoo IS COPING
elabroate

• +1
Reactions: fuse
somehow this doesnt happen to other people here tho

what do you think the reason is?

hint: theres a common denominator

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 30552
i mind my own business/show people respect if they show me respect most of the time yet still make people mad
you are unable to read a room and harmonize with others you need to fix your charisma, people misinterpret your actions because you are so self absorbed and then it turns into a viscious cycle of passive aggressiveness

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
you are unable to read a room and harmonize with others you need to fix your charisma, people misinterpret your actions because you are so self absorbed
its only the internet, you cant really gauge or interpret how im saying things or if its a joke or not. i am very sarcastic and a lot i do is just memeing persay like being overly braggy and complimenting myslef - im joking often. but i guess this humor can be offputting to people idk why. but through voice or in life i usually never have problems with anybody

its only the internet, you cant really gauge or interpret how im saying things or if its a joke or not. i am very sarcastic and a lot i do is just memeing persay like being overly braggy and complimenting myslef - im joking often. but i guess this humor can be offputting to people idk why. but through voice or in life i usually never have problems with anybody
it starts with a joke and then it ends up in feelings because you start to get personally involved somewhere down the line, if you joke or troll then hostile reactions are expected and to be laughted at.
you need to stop personally injecting and detach your jokes from yourself

@Lone Wolf type Dylan
ISFP imo. Clear Fi-Se also visible inf Te from the thread with Makinithappen, not to mention the dude is devoid of any Fe yet he tries to act like he is playful as if he had Tertiary Fe like an ExTP which is kinda funny because he is one of the most sensitive types and easily provoked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 30552
@Lone Wolf type Dylan
ISFP imo. Clear Fi-Se also visible inf Te from the thread with Makinithappen, not to mention the dude is devoid of any Fe yet he tries to act like he is playful as if he had Tertiary Fe like an ExTP which is kinda funny because he is one of the most sensitive types and easily provoked
everytime ive taken it through mutiple years apart i get INTP

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
crying about things that dont even exist, mad at their own projections they put upon other people

i dont even really do that much, or anything, and people are mad at me all the time. they cant take a joke

very negative people with hatred on the inside

gotta remember to not take these people seriously, they r miserable
especially the normies who wear giga ultra high soles

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
everytime ive taken it through mutiple years apart i get INTP
Thats because you tested through the 16personalities test, dichotomy typing is shallow and flawed since they solely measure each individual letter on a percentage scale. Instead read about the Jungian cognitive functions which explains how your brain proccesses information through different perceptive and judgemental functions. I dont see any Ti-Ne whatsoever however Fi-Se is obvious

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 30552
@Lone Wolf type Dylan
Ye he has Fi-Te and Se-Ni for sure. He said music is his entire life which is Ni and his lack of ne is evident since he seems to be stuck in a rut. Fi is obvious he expects ppl to follow his own moral system, this is evident in that post he made about shop workers being impolite. He’s either intj or isfp and he doesn’t seem to be obsessed with logical systems like lots of intjs so ye isfp seems accurate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger