ppl hate me

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
I used to be rated higher when i was unknown but I think since ppl hate my videos they rate me way lower. Not saying I’m attractive, just saying I think I probably just get on ppls nerves. Which is why I’m gonna chose who rates me wisely. I wish I made less obnoxious vids so my ratings could be more trustworthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Clark69 and cooldude1231
Yes they clearly and obviously do lmao. And if not for the video than certainly for my failed rope attempt
I like your videos dude, and if anything I am happy you failed your rope attempt, would’ve been sad to see you go bro

I like your videos dude, and if anything I am happy you failed your rope attempt, would’ve been sad to see you go bro
I don’t think you hate me. And I’m not like those girls that says “everybody hate me 🥺” but I do think some of my vids are annoying and repetitive and a lot of ppl do dislike me. Also ppl think my rope thing was like bait. But that’s why some ppl don’t like me

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I don’t think you hate me. And I’m not like those girls that says “everybody hate me 🥺” but I do think some of my vids are annoying and repetitive and a lot of ppl do dislike me. Also ppl think my rope thing was like bait. But that’s why some ppl don’t like me
I think you're funny and have no issues with you. it should be common knowledge that most raters here aren't even trying to be objective anymore

• +1
I don't brothercel

• +1
they dont hate you bru, you just seem insufferable