Ppl say bbcs are completely ugly

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Ngl I will agree that most bbcs are ugly as shit. No harmony, big features where they should be small and small features where they should be big is often a reality for bbcs.

But they still have Giga halo from fashion, socialization, hair and media. This is undeniable.

When you see an ugly black guy he could be the life of the party and hold a conversation. When you see an ugly white guy they’ll be high inhib asf.

Blacks are prolly the most low inhib group of ppl alongside Arabs ngl.

Black men that this forum would call ugly are slayers while white or Asian men even 1-2 PSL above them are rotting hard on places like here, or 4chan, or reddit

Knowing how to dress is taught to bbcs by age 12. Wack fashion gets you roasted hard among a group of blacks. They’ll attack u hard until you change.

I won’t even mention the cock pill because that’s too contentious for this forum.

Even the aspie anime BBCs are low inhib. They’ll be the ones doing nauruto runs or jumping off of walls for everyone to see, solidifying their reputation as a low inhib mogger. Girls get wet like a fountain at the sight of this. Seeing an anime kid do crazy shit instead of sitting in the corner on his phone quiet. They wonder what moves he can pull off in bed indeed.

Bbcs mog. Ethnics mog.

Someone will use a dating app study and say “muh statistics I debunked u lelelelel nigger”

You’re making a faulty argument on weak foundations, let me explain why.

The rate of sex in the black community is known for being high, which is why so many kids get born out of wedlock. Because black men are having sex and not pulling out. You think these men will resort to a dating app when they’re already connected and can get their looksmatch in a black girl? Just lol

Black males even perform better with non-black girls irl than on dating apps because dating apps is looks only and we know blacks typically have looks falio or avg looks, which gets swiped past.

Sure. But once a foid meets them irl and finds out they’re hyper-NT with an established friends group that they party with, they are much more open to dating or fucking (You still have to look decent as a black male to do this though, cant be ugly).

If a bbc is on dating apps, it’s for one of 3 reasons

1. they are not connected and are of avg/ugly looks
2. they are not connected but are good looking and can easily get more pussy on the site
3. The bbc is white washed (Doesn’t associate with BBC’s. May have connections with whites but they won’t go to parties and introduce him to Foids, so he tries tinder like most white men)

Ppl here have to realize that dating apps aren’t even a reflective view of real life. A prettyboy twink might do well on tinder because the app is based around the face, but will do worse than a robust jock irl because foids will get turned on by the raw masculinity of the jock and get turned off by the femininity of the prettyboy twink.

To be even more specific, do you think noen Eubanks, without all his popularity and status, would do better irl than your avg 6’3 Robust chad? Eubanks will do better on tinder but this won’t translate well to irl experiences. We’ve seen pics where he has an estrogenic body composition. You think women would fuck that over a regular chad? Just lol. Think carefully here

This can be applied to white vs black SMV irl compared to online. The preconceived notions and looks falio when compared to white men, can almost disappear when the game changes to irl, which Significantly diminishes the gap

Bbc value is skyrocketing everyday. This is not to say whites are below bbcs, but BBCs are moggers rn. So are ethnics in general.

BBCs mog. Ethnics mog. Turkish or Arab Badboys are like BBCs and get white JBs all for themselves free of charge. Because of bad boy halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, hairyballscel, Rainman988 and 17 others
91e66f66bb50efbd55d021b00577fe10fe57eb57 hq

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Ritalincel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 9 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Blacks mog because of the things you mentioned, not other ethnics whatsoever

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I guess I’m a homo erectus. But I’m a mogger in the making so I don’t care. Maybe one day I can be a homo erectus kissing my curry gf on the lips idk
gl to you then. a lot of girls out there are into bestiality so you might find someone brother

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep and Blackout.xl
gl to you then. a lot of girls out there are into bestiality so you might find someone brother
Indeed. I’m an animal. I’ll fuck them and impregnate them. Should be a crime

• So Sad
Reactions: bossman
I can't even comprehend how ridiculous it was of you to include Arabs etc into this when you don't even live in a European country and have virtually no idea about the way arabs and other ethnics etc are treated in general.

Moroccans and turks are seen as criminals here. This doesn't make them "ethnic dark triad bad boys", people in general just don't wanna associate with them. 99% of white girls I've seen here go for white tall guys preferably with dark coloring and other than that they might go for a BBC or Latin man in a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7560, Incoming and 3 others
Ngl I will agree that most bbcs are ugly as shit. No harmony, big features where they should be small and small features where they should be big is often a reality for bbcs.

But they still have Giga halo from fashion, socialization, hair and media. This is undeniable.

When you see an ugly black guy he could be the life of the party and hold a conversation. When you see an ugly white guy they’ll be high inhib asf.

Black men that this forum would call ugly are slayers while white or Asian men even 1-2 PSL above them are rotting hard on places like here, or 4chan, or reddit

Knowing how to dress is taught to bbcs by age 12. Wack fashion gets you roasted hard among a group of blacks. They’ll attack u hard until you change.

I won’t even mention the cock pill because that’s too contentious for this forum.

Even the aspie anime BBCs are low inhib. They’ll be the ones doing nauruto runs or jumping off of walls for everyone to see, solidifying their reputation as a low inhib mogger. Girls get wet like a fountain at the sight of this. Seeing an anime kid do crazy shit instead of sitting in the corner on his phone quiet. They wonder what moves he can pull off in bed indeed.

Bbcs mog. Ethnics mog.

Someone will use a dating app study and say “muh statistics I debunked u lelelelel nigger”

The rate of sex in the black community is known for being high, which is why so many kids get born out of wedlock. Because black men are having sex and not pulling out. You think these men will resort to a dating app when they’re already connected and can get their looksmatch in a black girl? Just lol

Black males even perform better with non-black girls irl than on dating apps because dating apps is looks only and we know blacks typically have looks falio or avg looks, which gets swiped past.

Sure. But once a foid meets them irl and finds out they’re hyper-NT with an established friends group that they party with, they are much more open to dating or fucking (You still have to look decent as a black male to do this though, cant be ugly).

2. they are not connected but are good looking and can easily get more pussy on the site
3. The bbc is white washed (Doesn’t associate with BBC’s. May have connections with whites but they won’t go to parties and introduce him to Foids, so he tries tinder like most white men)

Ppl here have to realize that dating apps aren’t even a reflective view of real life. A prettyboy twink might do well on tinder because the app is based around the face, but will do worse than a robust jock irl because foids will get turned on by the raw masculinity of the jock and get turned off by the femininity of the prettyboy twink.

To be even more specific, do you think noen Eubanks, without all his popularity and status, would do better irl than your avg 6’3 Robust chad? Eubanks will do better on tinder but this won’t translate well to irl experiences. We’ve seen pics where he has an estrogenic body composition. You think women would fuck that over a regular chad? Just lol. Think carefully here

This can be applied to white vs black SMV irl compared to online. The preconceived notions and looks falio when compared to white men, can almost disappear when the game changes to irl, which Significantly diminishes the gap

Bbc value is skyrocketing everyday. This is not to say whites are below bbcs, but BBCs are moggers rn. So are ethnics in general.

BBCs mog. Ethnics mog. Turkish or Arab Badboys are like BBCs and get white JBs all for themselves free of charge. Because of bad boy halo
Cope as fuck
Nobody will fuck u bc ur low inhib
Maybe the hoodrats lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Marsiere214
Indeed BBC's have highest response rate among ethnics. 14% compared to Curries at 6% and Gooks at 4%

I can't even comprehend how ridiculous it was of you to include Arabs etc into this when you don't even live in a European country and have virtually no idea about the way arabs and other ethnics etc are treated in general.

Moroccans and turks are seen as criminals here. This doesn't make them "ethnic dark triad bad boys", people in general just don't wanna associate with them. 99% of white girls I've seen here go for white tall guys preferably with dark coloring and other than that they might go for a BBC or Latin man in a while.
There’s tons of Arabs where I live. There all moggers. Low inhib af. Will stab u if u offend them and would smoke cigarettes during lunch time. Prolly frauded age ngl but that just makes them even bigger bad boys

ethnics mog. Why do u hate the ethnic pill? We will indeed speak this over soon

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Shrek2OnDvD
Meh most ethnics i see are incel srs

always walking in gangs of 5-10 with no girls

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4332 and 5 others
Black men are too stupid to know what a dating app is, but theyd still get obliterated if theyre sub broderick hunter

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
There’s tons of Arabs where I live. There all moggers. Low inhib af. Will stab u if u offend them and would smoke cigarettes during lunch time. Prolly frauded age ngl but that just makes them even bigger bad boys

Yeah and how does that make them appealing to women? You realize most men who suffer from actual mental illness (so called dark triad) are actually physically unattractive men right? Since studies have shown unattractive men are more likely to be mentally disturbed.

Ethnics won't take anything over. European genes are by nature superior

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4332
Cope as fuck
Nobody will fuck u bc ur low inhib
Maybe the hoodrats lul
If you’re low inhib, direct, and hyper-NT, you have a much bigger chance of fucking. BBCs Arent fucking high class girls obviously, theyre fucking HQP (high quality primitive) which is the vast majority of foids now. Middle class white girls are known for being bbc sluts at parties

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and goat2x
Yeah and how does that make them appealing to women? You realize most men who suffer from actual mental illness (so called dark triad) are actually physically unattractive men right? Since studies have shown unattractive men are more likely to be mentally disturbed.

They’re dark triad af. Arabs take what belongs to them and the foids allow it. They’re dark triad by nature. Islam redpilled them hard

Ethnics mog.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Rasputin, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
They’re dark triad af. Arabs take what belongs to them and the foids allow it. They’re dark triad by nature. Islam redpilled them hard

Ethnics mog.
Thanks for your great argument

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Rasputin and Blackout.xl
If you’re low inhib, direct, and hyper-NT, you have a much bigger chance of fucking. BBCs Arent fucking high class girls obviously, theyre fucking HQP (high quality primitive) which is the vast majority of foids now. Middle class white girls are known for being bbc sluts at parties
Yeah ngl you are right in that one
Drunk normie foids crave bbc at parties i know that
But look at the amount of rape accusations they make lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
Black men are too stupid to know what a dating app is, but theyd still get obliterated if theyre sub broderick hunter
This is true. No point in bothering with dating apps as a bbc unless you’re tyrone or have big cock and can run bulge game like @Vvvvxxxx

Yeah ngl you are right in that one
Drunk normie foids crave bbc at parties i know that
But look at the amount of rape accusations they make lul
This is why it’s an unwritten rule in the black community to never give a foid your government name if you’re a black man. If they’re drunk and can’t remember ur name = no case indeed

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and goat2x

Their bitches are at home cooking and cleaning while the high T masculine moggers talk about their mischievous activities outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5393

@Colvin76 I want a black man to fuck my daughter

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 4332 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
most people regardless of their race are ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and DharkDC
lol some of you guys need to rope already you are defeated 😂

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Bbcs mog. Ethnics mog.

Only racists won't agree this was a great thread. Blacks in the US always win socially even if they don't get laid cause of the culture and cool factor. They def have the lowest inhibs idk about arabs

• +1
Only racists won't agree this was a great thread. Blacks in the US always win socially even if they don't get laid cause of the culture and cool factor. They def have the lowest inhibs idk about arabs
Arabs in the US are white washed. The ones in Europe are very low inhib though

In Europe they are much more conservative that's why. Obviously looks is most important in every country but like the dude said, Western girls love the bad boy and the swag he carries. They don't care if he is a criminal thh As long as he ain't ugly she'll hook up with the bad boy irl over the prettyboy. I've seen it so many times to not say this is true

• +1
Statistically BBC doesn't even exist, @Colvin76 proved it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
BBCs will always be seen as sex toys. Latino and middle eastern mogs because they retain their individuality and culture while still being respected as high t ethnic groups

• +1
BBCs will always be seen as sex toys. Latino and middle eastern mogs because they retain their individuality and culture while still being respected as high t ethnic groups
Bbc culture is by far the most influential

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1973, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl

Arabs in Florida and NYC are a different breed. They are decent slayers/moggers I know that for a fact. But the majority of them have low SMV in The U.S. as a whole

• +1
Mid color ethnic groups get the same benefit but without the cons
This is the unfortunate truth.

Best thing to do imo is just take advantage of bbc halo and be non low class

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Where do you live? Cause in certain parts of the U.S. Ethnics like Arabs and Carribean Latinos(Dominicans,Cubans, and Puerto Ricans) Be fucking mogging and slaying a LOT

• +1
Facts on the snow bunny part. A black dude on average won't have the quality of life as a white dude but if he has status, it's pretty close I'm NGL. (This is in America btw idk where y'all live)

• +1
Less neuronal activity in prefrontal cortex

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
Arabs in Florida and NYC are a different breed. They are decent slayers/moggers I know that for a fact. But the majority of them have low SMV in The U.S. as a whole

Im from FL and honestly I barely see any arabs

I highly doubt there’s an Arab presence in north florida that’s basically south georgia

Same goes for central FL but ik there’s gotta b some in orlando and Tampa

In south FL I do know there are some and I did actually know an Arab girl (bad ass bih btw) but it’s still not a significant group at all

Don’t think I ever saw a young Arab mogger but I do know just like the Jews in so flo they stick to certain areas for the most part

Everyone in Miami is either Spanish Or black (the split Is like 75/25 I’d say) with very few non hispanic whites (plenty of the latinos have white skin, not anglo features tho that’s why white americans really stick out plus their accent) in broward county I’d say the Spanish/black split is 55/45 and there’s a lot more white Americans than in dade county

Last edited:
Im from FL and honestly I barely see any arabs

I highly doubt there’s an Arab presence in north florida that’s basically south georgia

Same goes for central FL but ik there’s gotta b some in orlando and Tampa

In south FL I do know there are some and I did actually know an Arab girl (bad ass bih btw) but it’s still not a significant group at all

Don’t think I ever saw a young Arab mogger but I do know just like the Jews in so flo they stick to certain areas for the most part

Everyone in Miami is either Spanish Or black (the split Is like 75/25 I’d say) with very few non hispanic whites (plenty of the latinos have white skin, not anglo features tho that’s why white americans really stick out plus their accent) in broward county I’d say the Spanish/black split is 55/45 and there’s a lot more white Americans than in dade county
There are plenty of young Arabs that mog in south Florida. Usually Palestinian or Lebanese