Ppl who say gym is cope are retarded

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Women can’t keep their hands off muscles they literally can’t control it

You’ll see guys who were invisible get a little bit of definition suddenly women put their hands on them like they are a display

There’s even this scene in the first captain America movie where he comes out of the machine jacked

If u go to the 2:59 minute you’ll see the woman asking him how he feels almost put her hands on his abbs

She’s gone on record saying that wasn’t in the script it was her instincts to wanna instantly touch him before she realised it wasn’t part of the scene they left it in tho

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar, genex, alurmo and 5 others
You literally see chads get muscles you think these guys would work out and dedicate to the gym if it was indifferent?

Subhumans here are just lazy then cope that it doesn’t do shit if u have a good face that’s “all u need”

• +1
Reactions: genex, Onewithmoss, Meteor21 and 2 others
who are you talking to?

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
who are you talking to?
Most of the kids here who say gym is useless

All I see here is people insulting gymcel truth is if ur mtn+ even ltn you’ll benefit massively from being fit

The way ppl describe it here you’d assume women weren’t attracted to muscle at all but they are very very attracted to it

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Meteor21, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
It's relative (individual), and a beautiful face is absolute, but a good body is always sexy

Unless you're tall or have a good frame, then it's really a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Unless you're tall or have a good frame, then it's really a cope.
As soon as u have a little bit of muscle it constantly groped by girls even ur family members

Sometimes u even get affraid of getting chubby so they don’t feel the fat while thei touch ur stomach

Literally go for a hand bump and she grabs ur arm

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Only if you're chad

Any obsession with the body = I have an ugly disgusting face so I need to compensate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, serialcoper, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Any obsession with the body = I have an ugly disgusting face so I need to compensate.
That’s why 99% of 20+ yo chads are jacked

Idk how laziness can make you guys so oblivious to life I used to think like that before I’ve been punched with the realisation

Basement cope I’ve witnessed litteral curriecels get groped with muscles

I’m never calling gymcels copers again
I don't have a basement saar

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
Any obsession with the face = I have a shitty underdeveloped frame so I need to compensate

Any obsession with the face = I have a shitty underdeveloped frame so I need to compensate
Truth is without descent muscle unless ur in hs where girls are still teens you won’t even be noticed

The avarage girl walking past u notices ur frame and body first before she even looks at ur face

No matter how gl u are if ur body is small and ur arms are almost the size of hers she automatically doesn’t see u as a man

Any obsession with the face = I have a shitty underdeveloped frame so I need to cocompensate
You'd never struggle with women if you just had a good face. Regardless of body type. (Albeit being lean is requirement for most people's bones to show).
I've had this conversation countless with coping normies.

An ugly face = nothing about your body matters. You won't attract women.

GL face = you can do whatever with your body as long as you're not bloated/fat.

I expected better from people on this site not spewing redpiller nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Body is only a bonus if she’s already into you.

Body is only a bonus if she’s already into you.
It’s more like a good body comes from a good frame. If your frame is shit, your body will look like shit even with muscle on it.

You'd never struggle with women if you just had a good face. Regardless of body type. (Albeit being lean is requirement for most people's bones to show).

Yeah Chad goes to the gym for himself it doesn’t change shit

Just the fact 90% of gl guys are motivated to become jacked is proof that gym halos u

I’ve whitenessed multiple normies become slayers after gym

Yet incels examples are always the baldest creepiest looking guys ofc a litteral subhuman won’t benefit from it

There’s no trade off with building a good physique, you’re not sacrificing anything. The idea you’ll go into adult hood being built like an anorexic twink or skinny fat is laughable, regardless of attracting women. It’s one of the few things you can majorly improve on and incel brah give it up entirely.

Most will benefit from having a good physique, don’t use extremes to prove the norm. Of course if you’re good looking regardless you’ll be attractive, and of course if you’re ugly regardless you’ll be unattractive. If you’re ugly you might as well just kill yourself by this logic because every other facet of improvement won’t matter since you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Muscles on a man is like big ass and titties on a woman, ofc women love it.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
satire thread ?

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
No matter how gl u are if ur body is small and ur arms are almost the size of hers she automatically doesn’t see u as a man
Nonsense. She can be taller than you or frame mog you tbh.
As long as she likes how your face looks you're good.

Having a good face to women = being attractive as a man. Even as a child I've known this. I've been having this "argument" with coping normies who believe otherwise for my entire life. Your face is soul. It's how others humans perceive you at all times.

The people with ugly/mid faces know this deep down too. Why do you think GL skinny men make gymcels so insecure? Because they're a walking reality pill that hard work will never beat talent. Nothing will ever compare to a face mogging. It marks you as superior human being over others in life.

• +1
Reactions: watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Aren’t you like 165cm? What good has the gym/building muscle ever done for you in terms of attracting women? Genuine question

Use a litteral movie as proof thoery

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and XtrovertNTnormalfag
no muscles for ur bones

• +1
Reactions: genex
Nonsense. She can be taller than you or frame mog you tbh.
As long as she likes how your face looks you're good.

Having a good face to women = being attractive as a man. Even as a child I've known this. I've been having this "argument" with coping normies who believe otherwise for my entire life. Your face is soul. It's how others humans perceive you at all times.

The people with ugly/mid faces know this deep down too. Why do you think GL skinny men make gymcels so insecure? Because they're a walking reality pill that hard work will never beat talent. Nothing will ever compare to a face mogging. It marks you as superior human being over others in life.
This is cope, you think Vinnie Hacker, or Sean O'Pry would be lusted over if they were 5'3?

Aren’t you like 165cm? What good has the gym/building muscle ever done for you in terms of attracting women? Genuine question
I wonder where u niggas get that info from I swear it’s always some nigga with some random claim literally nobody ever said :feelskek:

Aren’t u Indian? Arent u an alien I’ve heard it all :forcedsmile:

I agree. Don't bother trying to talk sense into the genetically inferior subhumans of this forum. No chad is complete without at least a somewhat muscular high sex appeal body. I've said it before, "gymcel cope" does NOT exist. What DOES exist is lazy cope. A muscular guy can literally just stop working out whenever he wants and he'll go back to being a skinny twink or fatass within a relatively short period of time. The untrained guy, on the other hand, has nothing to defend. The guy who thinks attraction is 100% in the face and that physique doesn't matter is coping HARD with his inferior muscle building genetics, or his laziness in not wanting to go to the gym and have discipline for a few years to sculpt a high SMV body.

Btw, it's a lot of these same lazy "muh gymcel" faggots who also claim that everybody who's bigger than them is on gear, simply because they're incapable of perceiving what's naturally achievable with the combination of good genes, hard work, and years of discipline.

JFL, you don't even need steroids to attract 99% of women. The most beautiful women in the world would easily choose the guy with Captain America's physique in this scene over some mass monster roidfag who's gonna die of a heart attack next year. "I don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong." - Steve Reeves

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko