Ppl won’t be honest with u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I can’t trust anyone sometimes I do things on purpose like I cut my hair the shittiest way basically a boul cut since I won’t go to a barber

I would walk around and everyone is like omg u cut ur hair oh u did it urself noooo wayyy it looks so good

Even my German ppl are like oh ur German is sooo good

At this point either im a protégée and perfect in everything or ppl are just blatantly lying for no reason

Im not even asking for anyone’s opinion

• +1
Reactions: twojei, sandhog, cavy and 1 other person
Yeah, it's human relations 101 quite frankly

You just have to see oneself and how if something offends someone we usually say stuff like "What i wanted to mean was actually so and so, not the thing that offended you"

It's one of the reasons i barely speak with people theses days. In fact, funny enough, in my life i have encountered very few no nonsense but at the same time decent kind hearted people and they all turned out to be either schizophrenic people or people with parkinson or so on.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yeah, it's human relations 101 quite frankly

You just have to see oneself and how if something offends someone we usually say stuff like "What i wanted to mean was actually so and so, not the thing that offended you"

It's one of the reasons i barely speak with people theses days. In fact, funny enough, in my life i have encountered very few no nonsense but at the same time decent kind hearted people and they all turned out to be either schizophrenic people or people with parkinson or so on.
Aye dis nigga real smart he real smart wit da word shit he be sayin ol smart ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Iasacrko and MaghrebGator
Aye dis nigga real smart he real smart wit da word shit he be sayin ol smart ass nigga
GQohWDtWAAAmBvP

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Iasacrko and Juandigomigo22
chad trait they want to be in your good books