ppls with small dicks should just kill themselves tbh

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
if you have a small dick, the only option is suicide. by small I mean sub 5 inches.

at that point you arent a man but you are a literal cuck. women have a leash on you.

just suicidemaxxx

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
[LifeFuel] i would insta rope if i was asian or black with a small dickOffTopic12May 29, 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, nausea and Deleted member 685
Keep coping for me cuck my bionic cock will soon be attached to my body and then im gona fuck your anime oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 176, itsoverbuddyboyo and 6 others
Keep coping for me cuck my bionic cock will soon be attached to my body and then im gona fuck your anime oneitis
your not getting a bionic cock you subhuman tranny, you will forever remain a small cocked cuck and a virgin4 life.

how does it feel knowing you have a smaller dick then most of the Indian population>?

• +1
your not getting a bionic cock you subhuman tranny, you will forever remain a small cocked cuck and a virgin4 life.

how does it feel knowing you have a smaller dick then most of the Indian population>?
4 inches is actually average in india and asia so your last point is invalid
Im already planing on doing surgery so stop coping
You are propably some average 6 incher that wants to feel superior to dicklets. Absolutely pathetic go rope immidietly

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, nausea and Deleted member 685
4 inches is actually average in india and asia so your last point is invalid
Im already planing on doing surgery so stop coping
You are propably some average 6 incher that wants to feel superior to dicklets. Absolutely pathetic go rope immidietly

your not getting surgery

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nausea and Deleted member 685
5 inches bone pressed or not?

• +1
Atleast i dont have a small cock,
But its not big either.

keep coping boyo. once @dicklet4incher ascends he'll cock mog you and you'll be wishing you had his bionic cock. copecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
very unsettlings me