TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It's just a social experiment bros

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
u speak for 90% of this community

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328, Petsmart and 2 others
Yes It is gay.

I have folders of tons of his pics but don’t get those gay feelings.

Yes u are fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1140
Yes I is gay.

I have folders of tons of his pics but don’t get those gay feelings.
I don't think it's gay tbh, don't feel sexual things for him at all, just tingly magical things in my stomach. I hate gays tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sometimes when i see certain pics of Chico i get butterflies in my stomach and wierd feeling in my legs, is this normal for some of you? I don't think it's gay tbh
It's ok because chico looks girly and cute
If ur attracted to Arnold Schwarzenegger that would be gay

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I don't think it's gay tbh, don't feel sexual things for him at all, just tingly magical things in my stomach. I hate gays tbh
Thats called love and attraction

Ur fuckin gay my nigga.

You are confirmed bisexual or homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
sometimes I look at pictures of male models to study their faces, like what makes them so high value in the eyes of women, then i look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
it's normal

It's normal for a PSLer to feel like this.

It's the feeling of mirin the mog.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why? You are not ugly
Yeah but this face is not enough lol.

yeah my face is above average to users here but on the whole i am low value

<mentally damaged cos of tough environment out of the womb
< Bipolar
< manlet
< weak will
< low class

on a whole i am girl repellent because of my shit personality, i have very odd thoughts abo it how i want to fuck everyone over.

The blackpill fucked my mind
Why? You are not ugly
My life is just the definition of repetition and boring. I don’t enjoy school, fapping and the occasional sex/head i get is shit because i feel nothing due to circumcision.

I just wanna LDAR for the rest of my life lol

Yeah but this face is not enough lol.

yeah my face is above average to users here but on the whole i am low value

<mentally damaged cos of tough environment out of the womb
< Bipolar
< manlet
< weak will
< low class

on a whole i am girl repellent because of my shit personality, i have very odd thoughts abo it how i want to fuck everyone over.

The blackpill fucked my mind

My life is just the definition of repetition and boring. I don’t enjoy school, fapping and the occasional sex/head i get is shit because i feel nothing due to circumcision.

I just wanna LDAR for the rest of my life lol
This is scaring me because this is legit me, life is pointless

• +1
  • Woah
This is scaring me because this is legit me, life is pointless
I don’t enjoy mine either and I legit don’t think I ever have. Sex and girls mean nothin lol, lol at the users here who say sex and girls will fix al their problems

i’m just as bored and sad before girls than i am now

I don’t enjoy mine either and I legit don’t think I ever have. Sex and girls mean nothin lol, lol at the users here who say sex and girls will fix al their problems

i’m just as bored and sad before girls than i am now
Legit tbh, mental and physical health is literally the most important thing, then comes looks in life

• +1
  • Woah
Legit tbh, mental and physical health is literally the most important thing, then comes looks in life
They are definitely correlate as in looks means better health mentally and physically generally but it doesn’t mean it all. If you were truecel till 16 or even 15 in my case you’re still gonna be dsmaged for life.

just lol at users here who lost their virginity after 20, youre fucked for life way more than i am i can’t even imagine how bad that is

• +1
They are definitely correlate as in looks means better health mentally and physically generally but it doesn’t mean it all. If you were truecel till 16 or even 15 in my case you’re still gonna be dsmaged for life.

just lol at users here who lost their virginity after 20, youre fucked for life way more than i am i can’t even imagine how bad that is
Yeah it definitely has to do with looks tbh and some other factors

• Woah
pranks me

• JFL
I have the same.
Ur gl tho. Ofc ur not MM tier but to girls our age you have her good appeal, if you had my confidence you would have more slay count than me i think.

Btw @turkproducer at least you live in UK and can easily have sex and girls, smoke weed, it's diverse there, here in the Balkan you can do shit, life is boring and a wage is 200-300 euros and thats not fucking enought to go to those hyper NT edm festivals like Balaton in Hungary. Life is a struggle and my favorite activity right now is ldaring

• So Sad
  • Woah
Btw @turkproducer at least you live in UK and can easily have sex and girls, smoke weed, it's diverse there, here in the Balkan you can do shit, life is boring and a wage is 200-300 euros and thats not fucking enought to go to those hyper NT edm festivals like Balaton in Hungary. Life is a struggle and my favorite activity right now is ldaring
I barely slay just smoke weed with friends and rot

I barely slay just smoke weed with friends and rot
At least you smoke weed which i heard is something beautiful, i just ldar with my thoughts

• So Sad
  • Woah
Ur gl tho. Ofc ur not MM tier but to girls our age you have her good appeal, if you had my confidence you would have more slay count than me i think.
You have a higher FWHR than me and look more intimidating/masculine than me. Those 2 things are extremely necessary. I also have a really narrow head

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
You have a higher FWHR than me and look more intimidating/masculine than me. Those 2 things are extremely necessary. I also have a really narrow head
It's normal tho, you are dutch, all dutch i have seen look like cucks, many of them come here for some edm festivals in the summer. Tall but cuck and weak looking

• Woah
It's normal tho, you are dutch, all dutch i have seen look like cucks, many of them come here for some edm festivals in the summer. Tall but cuck and weak looking
Believe me women here definitely still prefer masculine men. And even for dutch standards my fwhr is low

Believe me women here definitely still prefer masculine men. And even for dutch standards my fwhr is low
Well ofcourse they prefer, but just saying that average dutch looked very narrow faced, it seems to be a big trait to the pheno there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
yeah but girls our age love ur look
At least you smoke weed which i heard is something beautiful, i just ldar with my thoughts
try smoking i love it

• Woah
Is weed a great cope for this dreadful existence??
Yeah just smoke a joint and listen to ur favourite music i love it. never mix tobacco because now i’m addicted but the weed itself isn’t addictive, mixing weed with tobacco in joint is normal in UK so don’t do that bro.

just roll up green

• +1
cringe at your backtrack edit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
i would believe you but the fact that you edited it makes it sus
I don't know what i was thinking tbh, shouldn't have joked about being gay, it could even get ne perma banned here

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and moggingmachine