PRAY FOR KLIP11

iblamechico

iblamechico

Sphinx

@klip11 got caught by the Haitian cannibals while freeing @Jason Voorhees and is now being tortured for his heroic deed.

free him 😭 😭 🙏 🙏

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, asdvek, Swarthy Knight and 4 others
i’ll let you guys prophesy

that’s goooooood

discussion

out in minato shopping for junya

look at all the feet dance

IMG 9220
IMG 9222

Why is this so normal in africa, are most niggers evil psychopaths by nature?

oh he was a thief so the shop owner got mad didnt see that, i thought they were just making him release stress hormones or something so he would taste better whent they cook him ☠️☠️

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Thoux and imthesupremecel
What the fuck can you possible do to deserve this?
Oh I see hes a thief but wtf

oh he was a thief so the shop owner got mad didnt see that, i thought they were just making him release stress hormones or something so he would taste better whent they cook him ☠️☠️
What could he have possibly stolen to deserve this 💀💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69

@klip11 got caught by the Haitian cannibals while freeing @Jason Voorhees and is now being tortured for his heroic deed.

free him 😭 😭 🙏 🙏

Good News! I escaped and I'm fine

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and GlamourPursuer
is he barking

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, iblamechico and Outerz14

free him 😭 😭 🙏 🙏

What happens when you don't pay the Jews 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, iblamechico, klip11 and 1 other person
What could he have possibly stolen to deserve this 💀💀
It's harsh but fair, that's the justice system there, the other guys in the village are poor too, so it's not like stealing from a big corporation shop.

• +1
Reactions: Thoux, imthesupremecel and Outerz14
It's harsh but fair, that's the justice system there, the other guys in the village are poor too, so it's not like stealing from a big corporation shop.
I see your point but honestly people never change (only if they get over a drug addiction but they don’t necessarily sell highly addictive drugs in a nigga village). I think in that case it would be better just killing him than whatever the fuck that was

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

This is actually the most merciful punishment. Usually they’ll take your hand or fingers for stealing

• +1
I see your point but honestly people never change (only if they get over a drug addiction but they don’t necessarily sell highly addictive drugs in a nigga village). I think in that case it would be better just killing him than whatever the fuck that was
No maybe he wants to steal, but next time he won't because they are torturing him with electrical machines, atleast if he's not retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: imthesupremecel
No maybe he wants to steal, but next time he won't because they are torturing him with electrical machines, atleast if he's not retarded
Look at the boys face. He clearly is mental + some nigga countries average iq is lower than an octopus

• JFL
That's actually sad, poor man.