Pray for me boyos.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Going to be hitting chest, back and calves tomorrow, pray after i come out of the gym, with my massive pump, with my veiny, sweaty arms tearing through my sleeves, pray, that my oneitis sees me, pray, her pussy gets moist, pray, she runs over to me, pulls my pants down and sucks me off in the middle of the road.
Thanks in advance boyos. ;)

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, badromance, nattycel and 1 other person
How can I pray for a degenerate atheist?

hope u choke on the bench ngl

Going to be hitting chest, back and calves tomorrow, pray after i come out of the gym, with my massive pump, with my veiny, sweaty arms tearing through my sleeves, pray, that my oneitis sees me, pray, her pussy gets moist, pray, she runs over to me, pulls my pants down and sucks me off in the middle of the road.

Will do. Which specific dua (prayer) do you want me to recite ?

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
what if your shit comes out of ur ass

oneitises don't give a fuck about muscle. in her eyes, your body will always be the same she saw when you first met

what if your shit comes out of ur ass
Where does yours come out of?
oneitises don't give a fuck about muscle. in her eyes, your body will always be the same she saw when you first met
Wrong boyo, she always used to ask me for shirtless pics, also loved feeling my arms.

what if you run to some ogre who fucks u in the ass

There is no god but good luck with that boyo :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
If there's anyone who's gonna be fucking people in the ass, its me.

I am already halal, i want to be haram, but my looks dont allow me.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Subhanallah this is a sign of the almighty

• +1
I want to get a good body too. I will pray for you dude.

• +1
I pray for you.

• +1
why work out calves. pointless body part imo.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back