pray for rafah tonight

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
Never seen something so depraved, idf soldiers beheaded an actual baby, as someone who has a newborn I literally can't begin to describe what that man is going through right now.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33, jinnu, ka_cnt and 11 others
This is why we need to kill all Kikes

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Tiku, lemonnz and 1 other person
Holy fuck man

The innocent will always suffer from the choices of the powerful, glad I wasn't born there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, tigrxs, Deleted member 65752 and 4 others
Never seen something so depraved, idf soldiers beheaded an actual baby, as someone who has a newborn I literally can't begin to describe what that man is going through right now.

The holocaust was hard to stop… but this? Bro they could’ve just sanction israel and the UN could’ve do smth.. in 20 years stufents will be asking this… why couldnt they stop this chaos.. im gonna throw up

This is propaganda. Photos originated years earlier in Afghanistan air raid. Sand niggers murdered thousands and abducted hundreds of Israelis, including women and children who they are raping and sodomizing. When Alqaeda carried out 9/11, they murdered 3,000 and U.S. responded by murdering 200,000 in Afghanistan over the following decade. Similarly, 2,000 Jews were brutally murdered, raped, sodomized, mutilated and abducted, so we will respond in a similar fashion. First world countries will always hit back harder when struck by third world shit holes, and rightly so, as they must demonstrate their strength as a deterrent for future conflict. A small chink punched me in the stomach repeatedly after I warned him not to in grade school, so I broke his nose and busted his glasses. A third world country attacking a first world country is like a midget attempting to hit a giant in the gonads. Everybody knows the giant will be hurt but that midget is going to suffer fiftyfold for it

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger