Praying to Odin vs Yahweh

mug

mug

Sicko
everytime I prayed to Odin there was next day results.

Everytime I prayed to God from the bible my life got worse in some way but it taught me a lesson to be more pious / religious.

Gods are real and we know nothing about this universe.

Im not even sure what the correct religion is anymore I’m thinking between Christianity and Paganism because both Gods have done real works that are undeniable proof of their existence I’m just unsure which one

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i though it said the dude from bleach

• JFL
Reactions: R1PPer and mug
go with the one who accepts homosexuality, so you don't wind u in hell, op

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mug
Yahweh is a polytheistic deity like Odin. He's limited in powers too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and mug
Yahweh is a polytheistic deity like Odin. He's limited in powers too
i thought the bible was explicit he’s the God of the universe so he should be able to do anything but idk

Pray to satan for best results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, yeeyeeslayer and mug
i thought the bible was explicit he’s the God of the universe so he should be able to do anything but idk
Yee that's what the Abrahamiks claim, but the original Yahweh was from the Canaanite pantheon (similar to Greek, Roman, Vedic, etc). He was one of their many gods

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and mug
Yee that's what the Abrahamiks claim, but the original Yahweh was from the Canaanite pantheon (similar to Greek, Roman, Vedic, etc). He was one of their many gods
The greek roman and norse pantheons are all from indo-european religion that also includes hindu celtic and germanic paganism.

All religions have the same gods by different names

• +1
Reactions: Soter, Tabula Rasa and Swarthy Knight
I would encourage you to choose christianity over paganism

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and mug

Everytime I prayed to God from the bible my life got worse in some way but it taught me a lesson to be more pious / religious.

Gods are real and we know nothing about this universe.

Im not even sure what the correct religion is anymore I’m thinking between Christianity and Paganism because both Gods have done real works that are undeniable proof of their existence I’m just unsure which one
I would rather choose the Gods of my ancestors than an apocalypse cult from the middle eastern desert

You said it yourself, when people pray to pagan gods/demons etc they'll get next day results.
Praying to God will help you solve the problem and overcoming it with His help. I would much rather have God by my side than rot in hell for some materialistic things.