pre ejaculation issues

fortnitesws

fortnitesws

Iron
yesterday me n this fine ass white hoe went out to eat yesterday den she blocked me when i nutted in 23 seconds.
Unhappy frustrated adult african american 600nw 2201004301

i just matched w this fine shit from tinder (5'3 south african) and we hit it off fast asl and went out to eat after a week of talking.

We was eating at applebees n shit cus it was all you can eat wings type shit. And we had fun AF. .
I was erect the whole time heh. :forcedsmile:
Applebees B72GY8

She is a fine ass german bitch she a little tall tho (6'3) w a crazy gyatt. Like latina level type shit jiggle when she walk on dead homies.

after talking for a while n eating we went home type shit n chilled watching that new deadpool wolverine cus she fw dat marvel on dat nerdy timing. :geek::heart:

after we finished the movie she MOUNTED me and sat on top of my lap. I was so erect.

she pulled out my cock and started stroking it... i was already precumming before that. She took her pants off and put my cock inside of her vagina... i almost screamed. :feelsgiga:

she was riding me and shit and i was moaning so loud the neighbors knocked on my door an hour later to see if someone was getting killed. as soon as she began to feel pleasure (about 12 seconds) i was already holding back the nut.

I didnt know what to do. i couldnt hold it back and groaned in pleasure as i nutted into her vagina. She was unnerved. She was mad asl n left. I dont know what to do... Am i done for?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and nulll
Buy some dapoxetine off indiamart or you’ll end up with severe performance anxiety

• +1
Reactions: fortnitesws
What is this nigganese ur speaking

• +1
Reactions: ey88, watah and fortnitesws
Dnr

• +1
South Mumbai football field ramblings

• +1
Buy some dapoxetine off indiamart or you’ll end up with severe performance anxiety
big ahh word buh ima look into it preciate it gng research type shit

• +1
Reactions: nulll and ZyGone
South Mumbai football field ramblings
i ain kno they got football over there? niggas was just slapping each other last week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, nulll and Goth
i ain kno they got football over there? niggas was just slapping each other last week
Yhu ben nw dat yns got football ina slums uh Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and fortnitesws
I feel u i nut so fucking fast im just gonna cope and say its high T

• +1
tales

• +1
We needed a new thug on the site :chad:

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. He talks just like that black light yagami