Pre workout Potassium

F

fentmax

Iron
Highkey water but if you mix 1g KCl powder in with high stim pre workout the debloat combo is better than anything i’ve seen.
Literally look like i go from 17% bf to 12 in the face in 30 minutes of lifting.
pretty much as soon as sweating starts you piss and boom mog for the rest of the day

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Bdot
  • +1
Reactions: nik.077
Highkey water but if you mix 1g KCl powder in with high stim pre workout the debloat combo is better than anything i’ve seen.
Literally look like i go from 17% bf to 12 in the face in 30 minutes of lifting.
pretty much as soon as sweating starts you piss and boom mog for the rest of the day
But water retention helps you lift heavier. Your everyday diet should be high in potassium to control water retention and help minimise blood pressure (most westerners on shit processed diet dont get enough of it). If anything you want salt preworkout though. Try eating a mcdonalds earlier in the day before you go for a pr + 50mg anadrol (one off will not shut ur test production down and anadrol helps retain minerals) and u will see the strength difference.

• +1
Reactions: fentmax
I'm surprised you can digest 1g of KCl powder, I can only have 365mg-400mg in 1 go, otherwise I get diarrhea.

Is there any difference between citrate and chloride?

But water retention helps you lift heavier. Your everyday diet should be high in potassium to control water retention and help minimise blood pressure (most westerners on shit processed diet dont get enough of it). If anything you want salt preworkout though. Try eating a mcdonalds earlier in the day before you go for a pr + 50mg anadrol (one off will not shut ur test production down and anadrol helps retain minerals) and u will see the strength difference.
where’s the best place for anadrol?

If it helps, I have had 750-1000mg of pottassium chloride when I had 500g of extra lean beef mince & 2 eggs, without diarrhea. As I think the high amount of meat slowed it's digestion.

Very poor for your health, body will be loosing so many nutrients e.g salt, water etc

It will also contribute to lack of gains being made

i use like 3.5gr at once ? Am i cooked
Bro! Is that straight KCl?? I think that might be a tad dangerous. I use Now Pottassium chloride.
Do you find that your face is so much better from such a higher dose?

Bro! Is that straight KCl?? I think that might be a tad dangerous. I use Now Pottassium chloride.
Do you find that your face is so much better from such a higher dose?
it is pottasium chloride i see the debloat still aint it safe? i cant find any answers

do they ship to america
Some do although from what I know the laws are much harsher in US so you have to be careful about it being seized/legal trouble. Here in the UK police came in my house saw 20 vials+ a bunch of orals and needles in my cabinets and just ignored it. They don't care in the UK unless ur a shitskin or ethnic then they will arrest u for weed.