Predict my height using details given, HIGH IQ ONLY, COPERS AND RETARDS GTFO

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
Seems like something a grey would post but at the end of the days I need clarification. I might just punch this shit into chatgpt later.

Gonna be really specific with the details, might as well doxx myself because of this turbocancer autism

Stats:
-tanner stage 3.8, genetically predisposed to more body hair
-bone age isn't 100% clear. Have some of my radius which will be shown at the bottom of the thread, I'd appreciate an evaluation.
-15 years, 11 months
-180/181cm
-19inch bidelt
-184/185cm wingspan
-30cm ulna but I probably need to remeasure
-20cm hand length
-36/37 inch inseam, can't remember specifically
-89cm sitting height
-58cm knee height
-29.7cm feet/size 47 eu
-fairly long pelvis lmao
-slightly long neck

Family stats:
-Mother, 174cm (grew till 16/17)
-Father, 183cm (growth spurt in late adolescence, growing a few inches at 18/19)

In terms of differences, my dad has a longer torso than me and a shorter inseam. His shoe size is also 44 although his hands are slightly larger. My wingspan is longer than his which aligns with his height. His bidelt is 2 inches larger and his neck isn't long at all.

Growth patterns:
-Wingspan was 181cm 3-4 months ago
-Height was 177cm 3-4 months ago
-Feet grew recently by 0.5cm, this was from 3 months ago. I'm 100% sure of this since I had the same foot scan at the same points in time.
-growth pains are cope anyway, jfl if you think they mean you're growing
-grew a centimetre over the past few weeks+, pretty shitty ngl

That's it really. If you're actually taking this seriously try go over every stat if you're autistic enough. I'm not coping or sure that I'll even grow. I'm just curious:owo:

Most importantly here's my radius x-ray from 3 months ago, circled area is the radius:

IMG 0001 00001

I apologise for the formatting:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: kacper88 and wastedspermcel
about 6'3-6'4 with right lifestyle, why would you even worry about that shit, youre 16 and youre 6'

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adelholzener and wastedspermcel
Bump who do I tag that's high iq:feelswah:

Bump who do I tag that's high iq:feelswah:
even if you will know your "predicted height" what will it give you? you wont grow any taller or whatever, you are already tall, focus on your face you little nigger

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
even if you will know your "predicted height" what will it give you? you wont grow any taller or whatever, you are already tall, focus on your face you little nigger
Might as well focus on money then, gotta save up for them surgeries and maybe do a bit of roiding for bone mass in a few years.