PREDICTING WW3 WHEN RUSSIA AND CHINA ATTACK (HIGH IQ GTFIH)

Y

Youthpill

Bronze
Doing this without taking sides

1. We know very likely that china and russia will attack first, nato isnt "moral" in this but rather strategic as theyve had years to prepare
2. West has hundreds if not thousands of bases in countries surrounding the middle east, china and russia
3. China wants to learn from russian mistakes in ukraine which are obv regardless of your side, they want to avoid economic problems

Thats why especially china is calculating

POPULATION=GDP=STRENGTH

People are extremely important and with a falling population especially in russia the problems are immense, they are actively attacking ukraine to FIX their population problem, I did 2016 since training takes 1 year and its the most accurate

Russia essentially started the european war already in 2022, with the first attacks being georgia in 2008 and ukraine 2014

Google Earth Map Of Ukraine

In 2022 the wars first stage started, exactly when the median russian soldiers age (40-45) was around peak
This doesnt btw mean that its bad, it ranges but russia has more older soldiers than usa which median is 25-29 roughly, ukraine does have median soldier age at 40s

The population pyramid of Russia | Download Scientific Diagram

What do we see in the future predictions of Chinas population exactly at 2030

THE EXACT SAME THING

Although finding info on the chinese military is tough, the median chinese age is 39 with an aging population so pretty similar

China will extremely likely attack around the year of 2030, this is when the economy will possibly find some slowing and naturally a war is better to have around here

Population de Chine 2030 - PopulationPyramid.net

Why China sent a record number of fighter jets and nuclear-capable ...

Reminder that this is purely speculation

It is highly likely that we would see a ceasefire or a non-permanent peace in Ukraine

Russia Ukraine War Map 2024 - Filide Lurleen

With the russians DE FACTO stuck in these lines for the last 2.5 years, Putin will likely have to stop

With ukraine having taken back half of the land back in the first year, this proves a very bad frontline for russia to start any real offensives from the left bank of kherson towards odessa or towards kharkiv near kharkiv of from the north

The only real possibility in this war is that russia takes donbas fully

It is also extremely likely that ukraine would stay in the kursk region using that as a negotiating region in order to have back areas they would like, for example near zap nuc powerplant or create a dmz in the 5 oblasts/at the border

As its unlikely these lines would change or that ukraine would be "neutral" and give up its control to russia, we would unlikely see much of a difference observing a map

It is the surrounding policies that will change everything (ceasefire, demilitarized zones not ukraine as a whole btw, sea routes, airspace, un recognized annexations, un criminal trials)

Picture of ‘fat Russian general’ in Putin’s army prompts speculation

Aftermath

Russia builds up its army, China has already prepared, Iran is ready

WW3 Happens, who knows how itll play out

If a new world order was to be made by these countries, theyd have to do it BY LATEST 2035

Western NWO has already been established and its good, now only to see if brics or usa will win

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, MikeMew'sBitch, Bars and 1 other person
China will never attack the West, but Taiwan is going to fall. What is really going to be a problem is the Middle East turning into a bunch of proxy wars again, and most importantly Ukraine falling. If Ukraine falls, Ww3 is a fact.

From a strategic POV, we can see a frontline forming around the Ural and caucasus. If the US is any intelligent, an Asian theater would form around China too, blocking its entrance into the Chinese Sea.

Ww3 would most likely end up in Russia falling, the US golden age being over, and China becoming a new world power. Also, India will fall.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Bars, iloveboobs and 1 other person
China will never attack the West, but Taiwan is going to fall. What is really going to be a problem is the Middle East turning into a bunch of proxy wars again, and most importantly Ukraine falling. If Ukraine falls, Ww3 is a fact.

From a strategic POV, we can see a frontline forming around the Ural and caucasus. If the US is any intelligent, an Asian theater would form around China too, blocking its entrance into the Chinese Sea.

Ww3 would most likely end up in Russia falling, the US golden age being over, and China becoming a new world power. Also, India will fall.
Do you think ch1n4 would just "take taiwan" us said theyll protect taiwan no matter what and its pretty obv that wont happen

Hmm interesting, caucasus would possibly be a huge conflict area with turkey iran azrbj georgia ossettia abkhazia armenia nagorokabh

Probs not a crazy west vs russia front but complicated too

Do you think india would even want to fight? against ch1n4 and paki both are giant countries with the front being some mountains, id say extremely unlikely but good arguments yeah

• +1
Reactions: Bars and PlayersGetPlayed
i dont give a fuck da mim maama lil le lel el lol llool lili illilie mamamam loolollool donononnoon dananananan

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
i dont give a fuck da mim maama lil le lel el lol llool lili illilie mamamam loolollool donononnoon dananananan
i didnt tag you and dc about your participation at all ok?

• JFL
Do you think ch1n4 would just "take taiwan" us said theyll protect taiwan no matter what and its pretty obv that wont happen

Hmm interesting, caucasus would possibly be a huge conflict area with turkey iran azrbj georgia ossettia abkhazia armenia nagorokabh

Probs not a crazy west vs russia front but complicated too

Do you think india would even want to fight? against ch1n4 and paki both are giant countries with the front being some mountains, id say extremely unlikely but good arguments yeah
US will not protect Taiwan if it really comes down to it. In the event of a third world war, US foreign policy will be mostly benching and waiting until it reaches their doorstep, using Europe as a political wagon like they did in the previous world wars.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars and Youthpill
US will not protect Taiwan if it really comes down to it. In the event of a third world war, US foreign policy will be mostly benching and waiting until it reaches their doorstep, using Europe as a political wagon like they did in the previous world wars.
yh idk im just bumping where r u from tho

• +1
Lost all credibility with "Russia and China attack"

The only ones clearly seeking desperately for a great war are the american-israeli elites axis because they need a big reset economically and they prefer that rather than a multipolar world.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Youthpill and LancasteR

The only ones clearly seeking desperately for a great war are the american-israeli elites axis because they need a big reset economically and they prefer that rather than a multipolar world.
Russia already attacked tough

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Youthpill

Do you think a multipolar world can happen without MILITARY strength defending each of poles

Do you think a big country with ambitions wouldnt attack anyone?

Just stop bsing russia attacked and its stupid for us to fight a land war against china

• Woah
Reactions: Youthpill
I agree with this early 2025 to 2026 seems most likely

It is almost as if people in the West have forgotten that they're not immune and wars can still happen here too, almost as if they're all brainwashed
thats probably when the earliest they would want to

russia wouldnt like that since they would want to attack at a later date after securing some parts of ukraine
then russias ideal would be that theyd take baltics before the wests backup and china would be able to negotiate taiwan with trump if he wins

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Page could not be found + tbh not very interested as I already know everything (I'm from ukr)

this is the page id read it either still

russia wouldnt like that since they would want to attack at a later date after securing some parts of ukraine
then russias ideal would be that theyd take baltics before the wests backup and china would be able to negotiate taiwan with trump if he wins
What if tell you there‘s a chance that Russia will fight alongside the West in the upcoming World War? Against China.
Trump makes peace between Russia and Ukraine.
@BigJimsWornOutTires

ur low iq for thinking geopolitics matters in modern politics

there will be no world war in the next 15 years atleast

real war doesnt exist in modern day

this is the page id read it either still
No new info were found.

I'm not a big fan of discussing this topic btw, so thats why i tagged you

Russia doesn't want war with the West, even Putin knows that an all-out war would mean the total collapse of Russia as we know it. In fact, Russia is mostly hanging on for dear life on its allies (esp China) at this point.

Why Putin exactly tried to invade Ukraine is a mystery to me, but it seems as if Russia needed to create a bufferzone between the West and East before ultimately striking somewhere mid 2020s. I don't think Ukraine itself is necessarily so important to him, it is more about the necessary advancements deep into Eastern Europe securing the capital in the event of a world war.

• Hmm...
What if tell you there‘s a chance that Russia will fight alongside the West in the upcoming World War? Against China.
@BigJimsWornOutTires
There will be no world war dummy

• JFL
didnt read

humans are terrible at predicting the future

Do you think a multipolar world can happen without MILITARY strength defending each of poles

Do you think a big country with ambitions wouldnt attack anyone?

Just stop bsing russia attacked and its stupid for us to fight a land war against china
China doesnt want to attack. China wants to annex Taiwan peacefully via influencing local opinion there. The pro chinese relations party in Taiwan is the second most popular if im not mistaken. Taiwan has always been part of China, although dont get me wrong, i wouldnt wanna be annexed to China by now if i was Taiwanese and i would play both sides to get privileges from both.

The US is the one who will make them attack them by provoking them anyway they can, just like Russia didnt want war with Ukraine but the US and Britain wanted to arm Ukraine, make it form part of NATO and scratched the peace deal in Turkey sending Boris Johnson last minute to beg Zelensky to not sign it

Every country in the world wants peace except the American-Israeli axis. Even the europeans want peace but they are stuck as slaves of NATO.

Last edited:
  • Woah
And when it happens for real you‘ll start shitting bricks.
"But nothing ever happens"
What do you know about war you fucking pussy. I've already told I'm from ukr so I experienced it myself. Meanwhile you only saw it in fortnite you fucking imbecile

• JFL
What do you know about war you fucking pussy. I've already told I'm from ukr so I experienced it myself. Meanwhile you only saw it in fortnite you fucking imbecile
The war which was planned by Zelenskiy and Putin beforehand you mean?
Give me a break.

The war which was planned by Zelenskiy and Putin beforehand you mean?
Give me a break.
Whatever imbecile. You've never experienced even that. You are literally a soy femboy and I bet you will hide under the skirt of your mother in the first hour of any military actions and till the end.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
thats a shit theory
do you support russia?
thats like the most american vatnik theory! let us unite! bs

• Hmm...
´´
Russia doesn't want war with the West, even Putin knows that an all-out war would mean the total collapse of Russia as we know it. In fact, Russia is mostly hanging on for dear life on its allies (esp China) at this point.

Why Putin exactly tried to invade Ukraine is a mystery to me, but it seems as if Russia needed to create a bufferzone between the West and East before ultimately striking somewhere mid 2020s. I don't think Ukraine itself is necessarily so important to him, it is more about the necessary advancements deep into Eastern Europe securing the capital in the event of a world war.
i agree def on the russo nato war would be a disaster for russia
the main play in this thread was that the russian population collapse is IMMINENT and no chance that itll reverse

Simplified: Russia wants to be apart of the big 4, usa india china and maybe russia still, in order to do that you must have the a significantly larger population in your region (eurasia excluding china) and as their population is falling barely being above france uk germany ur fkd. Therefore to get a 40 million extra population would be pretty nice for putin. We wont let that happen and putin has now essentially fallen out of the big 4, now 3

ofc buffer zone with ukraine and belarus would be good for moscows security, but it isnt ukrainians fault they are there

What do you think? where r u from i always thought you were russian

• +1
didnt read

humans are terrible at predicting the future
im not your average human

ive read alot about the conflict, and ive seen your threads about russia and china dominating the world lol ur def not the predictor

It is for years that they say that will begin ww3, the Jews manipulate us through fear and want to control us with constant repetitions of cycles of infinite reincarnation exploiting our energy

We are in a situation similar to germany before ww2 only that we have the jews at the command not of the fucking Chinese with their micropenis

China doesnt want to attack. China wants to annex Taiwan peacefully via influencing local opinion there. The pro chinese relations party in Taiwan is the second most popular if im not mistaken. Taiwan has always been part of China, although dont get me wrong, i wouldnt wanna be annexed to China by now if i was Taiwanese and i would play both sides to get privileges from both.

The US is the one who will make them attack them by provoking them anyway they can, just like Russia didnt want war with Ukraine but the US and Britain wanted to arm Ukraine, make it form part of NATO and scratched the peace deal in Turkey sending Boris Johnson last minute to beg Zelensky to not sign it

Every country in the world wants peace except the American-Israeli axis. Even the europeans want peace but they are stuck as slaves of NATO.
China has been republican (not american republican) since the collapse of their empire

Then there was a civil war where the republic went to taiwan and maintained independence as a small part of the democratic people

Yes taiwan island is chinese, not communist or democratic just chinese

China wants to expand same as russia but nato wants to create a stop to them by arming countries nearby, china could just decide to not attack. Think about CHINA why would nato go on a 1400 MILLION population country to fight a land war, no point obviously, bloody and stupid. What china and russia couldve done was to just stay in their own country and perhaps not gain influence as much

It is for years that they say that will begin ww3, the Jews manipulate us through fear and want to control us with constant repetitions of cycles of infinite reincarnation exploiting our energy

We are in a situation similar to germany before ww2 only that we have the jews at the command not of the fucking Chinese with their micropenis
i dont even want to respond to you jeez

´´

i agree def on the russo nato war would be a disaster for russia
the main play in this thread was that the russian population collapse is IMMINENT and no chance that itll reverse

Simplified: Russia wants to be apart of the big 4, usa india china and maybe russia still, in order to do that you must have the a significantly larger population in your region (eurasia excluding china) and as their population is falling barely being above france uk germany ur fkd. Therefore to get a 40 million extra population would be pretty nice for putin. We wont let that happen and putin has now essentially fallen out of the big 4, now 3

ofc buffer zone with ukraine and belarus would be good for moscows security, but it isnt ukrainians fault they are there

What do you think? where r u from i always thought you were russian
I think you are partially right, but Russia is a failing state nevertheless. If you look at the Soviet Union for example, even the Russian Empire. Russian territory has been in decline since 1917, it's extremely likely that the divide and conquer strategy the US has reinforced within Europe so many times is also what will cause Russia to fall.

And no, I don't think Ukraine's to blame, although Ukraine was seen as one of the most corrupt governments in Europe before Western propaganda turned Zelensky into a fairytale story.

I'm from the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Whatever imbecile. You've never experienced even that. You are literally a soy femboy and I bet you will hide under the skirt of your mother in the first hour of any military actions and till the end.
Faggot projection pretty much.
But keep talking while your country is introducing gay marriage while sending men with literal Down syndrome to the battlefield

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Faggot projection pretty much.
But keep talking while your country is introducing gay marriage while sending men with literal Down syndrome to the battlefield
I live in europe autist and I dont own any country. Can you read at all?

Russia needs to conquer Ukraine before Putin dies of old age/illness. Dont forget, he is fairly old and could have some kind of illness as well, i doubt he is gonna live next 10 years or be able to function properly (if he lives long enough). That means all of that what you said will need to happen much sooner

Only if China becomes a democracy or has better leadership.
Plus, China is probably set for a revolution against the CCP too.

I think the whole world will collapse and new countries will be formed and global society will have to start again. (not from scratch but after the world order falls)

• +1
Reactions: smurf and Youthpill

I think the whole world will collapse and new countries will be formed and global society will have to start again. (not from scratch but after the world order falls)

:love::love::love:

"
As I can see it, there will be factions that want to take over the world and fix the degeneracy, literally.

The only factions I can see that qualify are:
  • Afg han istan / 1z!z types
  • Radical Warrior WYTs"
theres an inbetween group

search up l_i.b_e.r 3_3.3 a.r_c.h _i v.e without the marks inbetween

"
As I can see it, there will be factions that want to take over the world and fix the degeneracy, literally.

The only factions I can see that qualify are:
  • Afg han istan / 1z!z types
  • Radical Warrior WYTs"
theres an inbetween group

search up l_i.b_e.r 3_3.3 a.r_c.h _i v.e without the marks inbetween
Upon further research, I think none of them will make it.
They're both groups trying to repair dying civilizations which are impossible.

ukraine has resources for chip production. look it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back