Prediction for da year 2500

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
This forum will be gone by that time but fuck it.. I hope someone in far future will read mah posts somewhere or watch my video on youtube or smth while observing how people were like in 2020 and maby looksmax would be restored as an archive or som eshit

I guess I'm high and I like thinking about this type of shit when im high ngl but this one might sound realistic

In da future xd, people will be microchipped(thats obvious one I think) at birth but people would be willing to get microchipped, it would be voluntary. Fk knows what microchipping our brains will allow us but here's one thing that cums to my mind ngl Is that people would be automatically assigned to da IRL jobs(that's only if they got microchipped at birth), and microchipping would either detect or transform our brains to like what we do, that's how economy will grow much stronger because workforce will be much much more efficent that way.
Thoughts? I hope someone would reincarnate me later in life if he has made millions out of this idea by reading "looksmax.me" thread.

Sidetoside

Last edited:
In 2500 there will be no people,just robots with a few neurons.in fact only 8 robot- people will exist and billions of robots.
Biology will be replaced with nanotechnology. The only bio remaining will be the brain neurons.

2500 :p

• +1
Reactions: Hades
In 2500 there will be no people,just robots with a few neurons.in fact only 8 robot- people will exist and billions of robots.
Biology will be replaced with nanotechnology. The only bio remaining will be the brain neurons.
Interdasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
bro did i tell u me and hammlossus and buttsexxlossus

• Love it
Reactions: Weed