Pregabalin is top notch for low inhibition

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
It’s crazy how much you stop giving a shit, OP drug if your looking for short term low inhibition, I’m looking for a natural alternative now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Tallooksmaxxer
Real tbh I was cooked as a kid and on all kinds of shit

This as well as wellbutrin especially was like drugs

Atleast at first

And inhibition went out the door. I could try them again but I cba to pretend to be depressed

Real tbh I was cooked as a kid and on all kinds of shit

This as well as wellbutrin especially was like drugs

Atleast at first

And inhibition went out the door. I could try them again but I cba to pretend to be depressed
You eventually build a tolerance and not worth it in the long run. I only take it if I am going out, I am looking into kava now Kratom was useless for me

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Epilepsy medication?

Idk if it's worth it

what kind of drug is it?

not tried this yet, almost ordered some yesterday but realised at the last moment it’s Class C so too dangerous to import to UK without stealth

Comparison to Xanax and phenibut?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
not tried this yet, almost ordered some yesterday but realised at the last moment it’s Class C so too dangerous to import to UK without stealth

Comparison to Xanax and phenibut?
It gives you numbing feeling, things just don’t faze you, I’m looking into Vorinostat right now apparently it’s for a more long term solution

How many mg u used?

how does it compare to ashwagandha

• JFL
I tried ashwagandha pretty good for low inhib but withdrawals suck, atleast for me

You eventually build a tolerance and not worth it in the long run. I only take it if I am going out, I am looking into kava now Kratom was useless for me
Yeah something equivalent to a few brews without bloating ur dick off and fucking up your brain Is ideal

I haven't tried Kratom but I might. Idk if it'll help my inhibition off of it in the longterm though, just remembering yourself acting normal conditions you to be more normal following it, so shit like this has merit likely.

I wanna start microdosing acid for this, I know a guy who uses dark web so it'd be really easy and tabs are dirt cheap if ur dosing medicinally.

Acid known to literally change the structure of your brain and the way you think

Massive exposure therapy with acid should help (when I got college)

• +1
U sound like an expert OP

what are the best substances for inhibition in your opinion, and the differences?

I know of Ashwagandha, LSD microdosing, Xanax, Kratom (not familiar) and that now?
Phenibut and pregablin from experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105